Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Just purchased GTAV on the PS4. I can't believe I just bought the same game twice.... but I miss it.

Add me! PSN: RLdolo1

Yo... Ya boy just got the PS4 up and running after 2 long months...

my PSN is.... Mactastic4167

Add me if you didn't when we were on the throwback system

Y'all be in private lobbies or something? I can never get in a lobby with y'all unless y'all join the random one I'm in for some reason.

Need to link up wit my NT goons so we can spread that holiday cheer :evil:

U wilding fam.
You'd rather play video games than be knee deep in some box?

LOL not tonight. She talmbout let's get some Christmas shopping done. Malls are open until 11 now! I digress. I'll just have to take the L for being awake at work tomorrow and play until like 2-3am EST.

Add me, yall. PSN: edotrio

LOL not tonight. She talmbout let's get some Christmas shopping done. Malls are open until 11 now! I digress. I'll just have to take the L for being awake at work tomorrow and play until like 2-3am EST.

Add me, yall. PSN: edotrio

I know that feeling :lol: :smh:

Thinking about buying this game just based off screenshots. How the hell do you guys do all this customization?

Finally, 3 properties! Now I feel like an idiot after wasting so much money copping cars and upgrading them only to replace them when another car tickles my fancy. Time to make a garage that's all bikes.

Back
Top Bottom