Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Anyone been collecting the gold/chrome G-Wagens? I got 8 now but it seems like its hit or miss, one day I grabbed 2, tried about 5 more days with no success, then I was able to grab 4 in quick succession, then another dry spell before I snagged 2 more back to back.
how are u guys getting them back to back like that? I just grab either one i see then go back then nothing comes back in the area

how are u guys getting them back to back like that? I just grab either one i see then go back then nothing comes back in the area
Ive never just gotten just 1, if I grab one I run it straight to the Eclipse towers then go right back to Vinewood hills and catch another. My minimum is 2 and max is 4, I usually always get my first one around 9-9:30 a.m. and on my run where I got 4 I grabbed the last one around 1:30 p.m. they also seem to alternate, chrome first then gold

Last edited:
Ive never just gotten just 1, if I grab one I run it straight to the Eclipse towers then go right back to Vinewood hills and catch another. My minimum is 2 and max is 4, I usually always get my first one around 9-9:30 a.m. and on my run where I got 4 I grabbed the last one around 1:30 p.m. they also seem to alternate, chrome first then gold
im always here and i never see more than one when i return

dont go to the house, wait down the street where I posted the pic.

Last edited:
I goofed and bought that 500k crib, the view sucks. Should have copped the Turismo instead.

im always here and i never see more than one when i return

Im on my Note so I did a rough sketch on your shot, hope you can see it but just take off from the first X around 9 a.m. and run that route, by the time you get to the second X a Dubsta should be coming from the street on the left, if it isn't I just go back to start and do it it all over, if you haven't seen one by 11 I'd say try it again on the next day. I seem to have the most luck on Wed. and Thu.

Last edited:
it's dope that all your stuff can transfer across platforms.  Is there an official xbox one nt crew?

I still show up in the original crew but I don't know if anyone from ps3 is on x1 now

Happy to have all my old schools back

Bought a trap house across the street the Marabuntas

That cat that was in the lobby with me, Warbux and Meangene was a hard body Troll. I got lit UP while I was on the phone :lol: :smh: had to dip when he brought out the tank

Back
Top Bottom