Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I might spend more time out in Paleto now that I have a house. I never drive that far out unless I'm doing missions. But eclipse is mad annoying lately, seems like everyone in the lobby lives there and it's always like 4 people hanging around the building or leaving/blocking the garage with cars.
:lol: I feel you. I enable passive in the garage then go where I need to with no headaches.

:lol: did he kill you for one? I got like 3 beer hats from going hard on people with the buzzard, crates arent even worth it but its funny to hear people cry when I get it instead of them.[/quote]Idk y he's mad Lol. I didn't even go after it. I was in dubsta mode

Whats the best car to cop online? Got a Milli and im leaning towards the addler

Got an Elergy modded out right now it does my justice

You only got a millie and wanna blow it all on an adder?

Dont do it 3 stacks

Get the jester race car. Fully equip it. Save half a millie. Thank me later

The other race car good too. I got a silver jester tho. Any1 on ps4 need dubstas I mastered the trick too.

Last edited:

I wouldn't waste the money on those ugly race cars or the Adder. Zentorno, Entity or even the Turismo to save some dough, I had a mil and bought a Zentorno and modded it leaving me under 100k but Im back up to 900k and over 400k sitting in garages ready to sell so I wouldnt sweat blowing your money, you'll make it back as long as you got a good crew to grind through missions.

Missions...

"grinding"... Hahahah

Like i said cop the jester race car. Its the best bang for your buck car. Hands down. The massacoro racecar was the business in the snow but on dry roads jester >>>

Turismo is only 500k and WAY better than both of those sticker covered cars. Dont buy the malibu stacey just because she has a new hat, same ol BS car... yo how do I get in the NT Crew on PSN?

Bruh. The turismo? NT loves that car. Nothing special. Its like a lotus and cheetah love child. The jester will pace with that car and cost you 120k less. If were talking about whats besttt overall cop a zentorno and be done. I have every exotic modded to the max. The racecars only lack the top end which is rarely applicable. otherwise theyre just as good.

so i repeat if u only have a mill and want the best car to drive.... Jester racecar

OK so I barely have any friends on anymore. Tryna get down with the NT crew. Add me bros.

PSN: L7oser

*and I'd be forever grateful for a Dubsta hookup.

Last edited:
OK so I barely have any friends on anymore. Tryna get down with the NT crew. Add me bros.

PSN: L7oser

*and I'd be forever grateful for a Dubsta hookup.
I got you on the Dubstas if nobody gets you before I get off work... and about the Jester and Zentorno, we were doing that mission where you have to jump into Zacundo and take out the titan, my boy in the Jester did not keep up with me, now I didnt just leave him like he was in a Granger but he wasn't gonna catch me. The Jester does seem to fly up mountain sides though :lol:

Buy once cry once. Zentorno.

The Zentorno, Turismo R, and the Cheetah might be your best bet as far as supercars are concerned... I prefer the Turismo because its just as fast as any other car out ans handles a lot better, especially around bends and corners...

I usually peep some of ya'll when I'm in the lobby, but I just copped some more real estate out in Paleto Bay. I've been tryina get these whips together so I can have my garages sittin pretty... :lol: :pimp:

PSN: PoppaMWarbux

I got you on the Dubstas if nobody gets you before I get off work... and about the Jester and Zentorno, we were doing that mission where you have to jump into Zacundo and take out the titan, my boy in the Jester did not keep up with me, now I didnt just leave him like he was in a Granger but he wasn't gonna catch me. The Jester does seem to fly up mountain sides though :lol:

Buy once cry once. Zentorno.

My man, appreciate it.

You know what all the goons who go around killing other players in lobbies for no reason have in common? They all drive zentornos. 
laugh.gif

You know what all the goons who go around killing other players in lobbies for no reason have in common? They all drive zentornos. :lol:
:lol: truth. Im always getting shot up by dudes that spin the Zentorno around then shoot backwards since there's no rear window. But I usually only start killing people once I get killed first, honestly Im in passive mode alot... unless I find a Buzzard, then I'm out to ruin everyones day.

Last edited:
Finally got one chrome Dubsta, these fools keep killing me every time I'm waiting to go back and get another one. So frustrating.

Is GTA Online fun? Haven't tried it yet, because I'm still working on completing the game.

The Zentorno, Turismo R, and the Cheetah might be your best bet as far as supercars are concerned... I prefer the Turismo because its just as fast as any other car out ans handles a lot better, especially around bends and corners...

I usually peep some of ya'll when I'm in the lobby, but I just copped some more real estate out in Paleto Bay. I've been tryina get these whips together so I can have my garages sittin pretty... :lol: :pimp:

PSN: PoppaMWarbux

[/quote

Turismo is trash other than its looks. **** can't even go up a curb without spinning out.

Back
Top Bottom