Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
wow you must be extremely lucky because Im always at the spot u told me about and i gotta wait at like 3-6 minutes to just see ONE lol im just washed i guess

Just snagged 4 dubstas. Quickest 92 grand you can get these days with all the glitches patched.

Does it still limit you like 1 sale per in game day or whatever it is?

If I were to buy that apartment in the video posted I wouldn't lose my current one with all my cars will I? I also do not want them to transfer over either if that makes sense.

About to try this out.

Does it still limit you like 1 sale per in game day or whatever it is?

If I were to buy that apartment in the video posted I wouldn't lose my current one with all my cars will I? I also do not want them to transfer over either if that makes sense.

About to try this out.
yeah 1 sale per day. I now have 20 gold/chrome dubstas and Im having trouble getting rid of them :lol: I just have the eclipse towers apt then 2 garages by the airport. Im not sure about transferring.

you can own up to 3 properties, but it will ask you if you want to trade in your current apt so just choose one of the empty slots.

Beast of a truck 
smokin.gif

the dubsta thing doesn't work for me :smh:
do i have to chill at the spot and wait for it to spawn?
I've driven right by multiple times from like 7 am to 11 am and nothing

Im tryna buy a 6x6 online but it wont let me :smh: i been wanting one for a coo min
are you level 100 and do you have the necessary funds?

Anyone that wants some gold dubstas send me a friend request. PSN - MFGOOZE ...when I get off work I'll fill your garages.

You're a crab.

Let that random person get the crate smh
:lol: did he kill you for one? I got like 3 beer hats from going hard on people with the buzzard, crates arent even worth it but its funny to hear people cry when I get it instead of them.

Last edited:
Just copped a crib in Paleto. Might buy a small plane for flights back to eclipse in the city. Will a duster spawn or be delivered to my crib? If I have to go far to pick up my plane I'll just keep killing merryweather pilots and save my money.

Just copped a crib in Paleto. Might buy a small plane for flights back to eclipse in the city. Will a duster spawn or be delivered to my crib? If I have to go far to pick up my plane I'll just keep killing merryweather pilots and save my money.
do you spend that much time out there? I would just change my spawn to eclipse then fly out to Paleto when needed but then again the only time Im not in Downtown is if Im in a mission.

No, invest in a next gen console.

I might spend more time out in Paleto now that I have a house. I never drive that far out unless I'm doing missions. But eclipse is mad annoying lately, seems like everyone in the lobby lives there and it's always like 4 people hanging around the building or leaving/blocking the garage with cars.

No, invest in a next gen console.
Misquote but yes cop that next gen. Rockstar don't love you no more.

Back
Top Bottom