Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
shoot their hands
laugh.gif
 ...wait are you being serious? 
indifferent.gif

and I got my pink 6x6 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
What's wrong with the boat mechanics during missions. I'll try to hop in the drivers seat or passenger and son will smooth hop off the boat. Wtf.

Last edited:
Anybody seen any other modded cars around? Dude in my lobby last night found a chrome Adder with blue stripes and rims. He was able to put it in his garage. It was on the street near LS Customs where that green awning is that looks like it's a hotel or something. Couldnt get another one to spawn tho.

Anybody seen any other modded cars around? Dude in my lobby last night found a chrome Adder with blue stripes and rims. He was able to put it in his garage. It was on the street near LS Customs where that green awning is that looks like it's a hotel or something. Couldnt get another one to spawn tho.

He could have been trolling you and could have been his vehicle all along. I don't believe that at all.

Last edited:
He could have been trolling you and could have been his vehicle all along. I don't believe that at all.
last night I saw an exact copy of my tursimo on the road driven by a NPC (ultrablue with black Cheetah RR wheels) but I blew it up with the Rhino, didn't get a kill and didnt get hit with the "bad sport" message... with that being said I also dont believe the guy found or kept an Adder on the road. You cant keep anything listed on Legendarys website.

last night I saw an exact copy of my tursimo on the road driven by a NPC (ultrablue with black Cheetah RR wheels) but I blew it up with the Rhino, didn't get a kill and didnt get hit with the "bad sport" message... with that being said I also dont believe the guy found or kept an Adder on the road. You cant keep anything listed on Legendarys website.

Were you ever kicked from a session? I've been kicked before and came back to see the personal vehicle I was driving being driven by an NPC with my clothes on :lol:

Were you ever kicked from a session? I've been kicked before and came back to see the personal vehicle I was driving being driven by an NPC with my clothes on
laugh.gif
nah I was in a game with like 5 NT crew members yesterday when it happened and I didn't bring the car out... I should have checked the NPC to see if he had my pink jacket on 
smokin.gif

I got a phoenix with the ridiculous spoiler... gotta have the T-tops 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom