Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Yo I checked the R* social club site and I didnt know it showed all your earnings... I made 10.1 mil from "betting" :smh: :lol:

Anybody else's custom plates get reset? Whenever I choose my custom plate now its some random numbers

You got to submit a ticket to rockstar about it. They'll reset it for you. Just go back to the ifruit app and make another one.

Last edited:
Anybody have a issue with wearing the stocking mask and your character turning white? I hope this gets fixed in the next patch.

I would submit a ticket to rockstar but I don't want them looking through my account :nerd:

Feels good finally getting this chrome paint. Also unlocked every engine upgrade (transmission, engine, etc).... but I don't really feel a big difference haha. Blew through $1 mil upgrading every whip smh. I played Top Fun for a minute last night for the first time with my boys... man that was mad fun. Any other fun versus stuff?

Feels good finally getting this chrome paint. Also unlocked every engine upgrade (transmission, engine, etc).... but I don't really feel a big difference haha. Blew through $1 mil upgrading every whip smh. I played Top Fun for a minute last night for the first time with my boys... man that was mad fun. Any other fun versus stuff?
Because R* capped all the speeds. :smh: I knew we weren't able to hit the posted speeds on Legendary.

Yeah bro none of my bars were moving at all. My acceleration been topped out since I got the turbo. What a waste.

yo, I didn't know the gang cars sold for like 12k, go down to where the Vagos or Familes hang out and snatch on, if you can get it out of there without getting clapped sell it

the Families is easier because it's usually not as many of them down between those apartments

the big green belair lookin one is the one I caught, and a purple buccaneer goes for almost 10k

Last edited:
I didn't know the trash talk mission pays out 30K and 4500rp if you take 15mins to complete it. I leveled up 3 times and made a 150k in hour n a half.

yo, I didn't know the gang cars sold for like 12k, go down to where the Vagos or Familes hang out and snatch on, if you can get it out of there without getting clapped sell it
the Families is easier because it's usually not as many of them down between those apartments

the big green belair lookin one is the one I caught, and a purple buccaneer goes for almost 10k
You can get 20-22k if you put the sad trombone horn on the Gallivanter Baller or the Dubsta... it probably works with other SUVs also. Anyway, go into LSC, go to suspension and scroll though (don't apply any suspension), back and go to horns. The sad trombone horn should be free. Then sell it. Should be 20-22k.

Last edited:

You can get 20-22k if you put the sad trombone horn on the Gallivanter Baller or the Dubsta... it probably works with other SUVs also. Anyway, go into LSC, go to suspension and scroll though (don't apply any suspension), back and go to horns. The sad trombone horn should be free. Then sell it. Should be 20-22k.
eek.gif
 THANKS.

:wow:  THANKS.

to add to this.

to avoid the 45 minute wait just buy the rat loader 6k add the trombone and sell it for 16600. easy 10k every 3-5 mins or so

to add to this.

to avoid the 45 minute wait just buy the rat loader 6k add the trombone and sell it for 16600. easy 10k every 3-5 mins or so
Clutch glitch.. Def worth it cause you can make more money solo than doing missions... Made 425K in an hour doing this with the right setup. Online was weak starting out with no money but now i'm flourishing.. 
pimp.gif

Get on it fast cause I'm sure this will be patched soon.

Here are my current garages between both characters:
Garage 1 - supers and such

Garage 2 - muscle and classic

Garage 3 - Mercedes matte pearlescent collection (incomplete)

Garage 4 (character 2) - bikes and randoms

Garage 5 (character 2) - Dubsta 6 x 6, Mesa (hard and soft top), and Bentley

Garage 6 (character 2) - supers and such

to add to this.

You probably wanna buy that $142k 10 car garage by the east side LSC and fill it with rat loaders so you can just run to it across the street. The mechanic only delivers every 4 minutes, so it's easier just to run to it.... if you got 142k to invest/blow.

Is this game still worth it to buy? Also what are the pros and cons to this game for psn?

Ratloader was clutch but for some reason can't sell any of the ballers or my other chrome dubstas in storage.

Back
Top Bottom