Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
hipped my cousin to the glitch so we had to swang the block

broke that van off 

Rat money got us out here flossin the spoils like 

kanye-crew-paris1.jpg

Was in bed reading this thread and now i've made over 400k on this glitch. feasting cause i missed out on the bike one.

you always opposite of flourishing bruh.

Lolol. I made a quick 50 k then realized i still got like 3 mill DF am i doin bahahah. Theres nothing left to buy. I do wanna cop some old schools tho... Need a 4th garage b a d

Last edited:
Lolol. I made a quick 50 k then realized i still got like 3 mill DF am i doin bahahah. Theres nothing left to buy. I do wanna cop some old schools tho... Need a 4th garage b a d
Same boat. Only cars I am considering are the Adder and Cheetah but theyre both incredibly ugly. Might just grab the convertible Coquette classic or Monroe.

Same boat. Only cars I am considering are the Adder and Cheetah but theyre both incredibly ugly. Might just grab the convertible Coquette classic or Monroe.

I have the classic Coquette convertible in red. Its definitely eye candy

So when you take those SUVs to chop shop n sell. How often can you do it? Guy says he don't need cars after I do 1.

My b :lol:

But yeah if anyone can hook me up with a chrome gold dubsta on PSN itd be much appreciated

son, unquote all that. dont make it to hot b

You think this is exclusive to NT? I was in a lobby this morning and some little kid was telling everyone to do it. I just been adding it to all my gold/chrome dubstas. Makes them sell for a little under 35k... that ratloader stuff is small potatoes.

My b :lol:

But yeah if anyone can hook me up with a chrome gold dubsta on PSN itd be much appreciated
I got you when I get back home, send me a request. MFGOOZE

Last edited:
Bump the rat loader. Even a reg dubsta worth 20k with jus the horn. Dont have enough enpty spots n my garage to make ot worthwhile tho even after selling 2 of my personal whips. Its aight tho. Quick 60k errtime i sign in :pimp:

Top down, screamin out, money aint a thang

I think the biggest appeal with the ratloader glitch is that you can sell them with no cool down period so you make money faster

yeah. I put about 3 or 4 in each garage.  while im at LSC I call the mechanic and have him deliver one from the far away garage and sell that, 

then I jack a ride and drive to my closer house and get one then drive back and sell it, by the time I do that the mechanic is ready to deliver another one from the far garage

and repeat

Last edited:
There's an enjoyment to money ratio that I use and 10k isn't worth it to me. Sell a gold dubsta with the horn, run some missions then after a while sell another. Even making 300k a race during the bike glitches would start to bore me and send me back into freemode but during that time everyone on my friends list was doing it so it was almost impossible to run missions with anyone :lol:

My boy told me theres another car dupliaction glitch that works though, I'll check it out in a bit and post it here if I can get it to work. He said he gets over 100k with a duplicated Buffalo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom