Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
MF Delroy dead.

New Target: Eddie

Last Known Location: Post Op Warehouse

Eddie is a member of the Korean Mob, the mob got him a job at Post Op so that he could find out when shipments of electronics were coming in and tip them off. Word has it that Eddie has been selling similar info to the triads. It's time for Eddie to go.

Last edited:

How, OG?
i go to the gas station near Franklin's garage, there's always some Ballas sitting on the brick wall out there

just flip them off or bump them with the car and wait for them to come after you.

When they start shooting and chasing you slowly drive back to the intersection so the Ballas keep chasing

when you get near  the apartments where the Families hang out they'll start shooting back

bruh, you trying to set us up?  You want us to the to the airport and kill cop?

i need to get this kill because I need to tie up some loose ends from the Monica Maldavian hit

Last edited:
:lol: Well i dont know if I got lucky but when I went over to the Post OP factory I saw the previous target right away and over and over again in the area so I figured I'd make this one a little tougher

nevermind, pix didnt load

gotta go clap this herb again after breakfast. it was hell gettin outta there mayne :smh:

Last edited:
oi6stg.jpg

New Target: Kim
b3kglt.jpg

Kim is out here selling flour saying its coke, then disappearing so no one can catch him. He's out at Carcer Way

Last edited:
I just killed that cop and had a dope story involving Ferguson protests with pics (with my hands up etc) to go with it, took his baton and beat his *** but you ruined it lol

Kim gonna pay what he owes.

These hits are hilarious I haven't played in a while I'll definitely be on tonight.

Are yall doing these online or in storymode?

@solefood229 Both.

I've ran thru the last few hits and caught up. Bout to ride on Kim.

New Target: Dmitry Location:  LaPuerta

Remember the lady who ordered the Monica Maldavian hit? She doesn't want any links between her and that job

so now the kid who did the hit has to go.  Dmitry is a distant relative of hers and the son of an Armenian boss (seen in red) so he'll most likely be well protected

iOCTiHHwd71T6.jpg

iwmJFJN4y5LSG.jpg

I think it would be pretty cool if they made GTA6 and a new Red Dead based upon the same kind area... You can do missions on Red Dead that effect things that are brought up on GTA... Random Easter Eggs... ****, you could make the story interlocking of you want...

I wonder if using the same land area, with the same Hills/mountains/rivers/ect would be easier to make two games...

haven't touched this game in a few weeks. anything good recently besides the bounty game? any news on the heists?

Caught old buddy in the scrapyard with his goons

Made it quick, took out all his boys too

Next target coming up in a few

Back
Top Bottom