Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
New Target: Roscoe Washington

An old school player who spent his youth taking good money from bad girls, Roscoe has spent his last few years with a sugar mama in Chamberlain Hills who has kept him decked out in Stacy Adams, Kangol hats, and 22 inch chains. Roscoe has been trying to relive his glory days, recently shacking up with a nice little PYT around the way. But his luck ran out the day his old lady cruised by and saw his Albany Manana (that she paid for) parked outside the young thots crib. In addition to the clothes and cars, she also has been paying the premium on a life insurance policy for Roscoe. After his treachery, his old lady has decided it's time to cash out that policy. Ideally this should look like an accident, maybe a hit and run, but it's not necessary.

Last edited:
I need to get my online weight up though. Is there a NT Crew?

Haven't played online so don't really know where to start.

:rofl:
Y'all cats got the imagination of a hood novel author :lol: I love it

It's only right for son to get gunned down in a driveby "unintended" for him. There's gotta be more than one victim

:rofl:
Y'all cats got the imagination of a hood novel author :lol: I love it

It's only right for son to get gunned down in a driveby "unintended" for him. There's gotta be more than one victim

lol! I was just thinking the same thing..The way yall come up with the background stories are great. Keep it up

Can't find roscoe for nothing. Both online and off he's nowhere to be found. I circled his block for hours

Last edited:
I found Roscoe but it looks like he was already involved in a terrible "accident" that took his life.
According to hospital surveillance seen here he was standing in the hospital bay smoking a cigerette.

Apparently an EMT driver lost control of the ambulance and ran clean over Roscoe. He died on impact.

New Target coming up

Last edited:
Sry. my connection was sketchy.
Target: Paola Santiago
Last Known Location: Rancho

Paola Santiago has been a part of the Latin street gang the Vagos since she was 15 years old.
She joined after her older brother Miguel was killed in a shootout with the rival street gang Mara Bunta.
She has always blamed the Vagos for his death, and knew that she would take them down one day.

Last week, after working as a confidential informant for over 3 years,she acquired damning evidence connecting the Vagos' illegal operations with many high ranking members of two well know crime families. She is set to deliver this information to the Feds within the next week.
She cant be allowed to make that drop.

**Be careful when you kill her. Her homies dont know that she's a snitch and will come after you heavily.**

Rock star connection is down

My gun yearn to lick a shot right now

Guess ima just have to put work in offline...found shorty, but them vagos roll too deep for Franklin...son only got a pea shooter pistol cus he can't afford nothing else :smh:

Last edited:
Laid the murder game down..As soon as she saw me creep around the corner she tried to front her baby 9...But i had that big gat, click clack, get reclined
New target soon come

New Target
Big Head Rico
-Rico is pretty much a fake Baller. His big brother was a Baller member, caught a body, got locked up for a 10 year bid, then came home in 2 months...Something doesn't add up, right? Well pretty much, Rico's brother ended up in the witness protection program and he's nowhere to be found. Now this cat Rico running around Strawberry talking about Baller Gang for life, when his name really rings no bells. Son thinks you can just throw on some purple and your automatically down. Part of me thinks that HE thinks his brother is respected in the streets, and thats why he thinks this way... On the real, he's really just a low level stick up kid. Looks for every opportunity to snatch a dollar out of someones pocket. Son robs old ladies in front of the hospital, he even tried to jux me for my Blackberry when I took this picture. This cat steals anything he can, pawns it, then goes and ball out with his right hand man (who is also a snitch...he was responsible for OG Loc getting locked up in the 90s) at the Vanilla Unicorn every weekend. Word on the street is he even robbed Carmen for her tips one night. Those who don't know his history are scared of him, because they think he's really down with the purple...when the street cats really know that he rests his head up in Strawberry, and aint no gangs out there.
dr2txh.jpg

avrgxs.jpg

96hzbq.jpg

Son is always scheming on the next come up...
jt5o4m.jpg

Last edited:
caught homeboy slippin outside the titty bar.

Target: Vitor

Last Know Location: El Burro Heights

Vitor is one of the most decorated firefighters in Los Santos, unbeknownst to it's residents he is also the cities most prolific arsonist. One day Vitor found out that his station would be closed due to cost restrictions. Vitor who was already on the outs with his wife couldnt afford to lose the only other thing that meant something to him. Vitor went out an set the town on fire, literally. Recently he set a warehouse full of goods on fire that belonged to the Armenian mob, the Armenians want him dead.

Last edited:
Dude never stood a chance

Figured it was only right he died the way he lived, cooked his ***

New target coming soon

Target: Kirk Newton Jr.

The eldest son of wealthy steel magnate Kirk Newton Sr., Kirk Jr has always been the ultimate disappointment. His younger brothers Ken and Kyle have both gone on to successful careers in finance and law while Kirk Jr has been kicking around Los Santos smoking dope, surfing, and clubbing with no real aspirations beyond his next joint and wave. Kirk Sr can't take the disappointment and embarrassment he feels at the country club mixers when people ask how his oldest son is doing. A man who can be prideful to a fault, Kirk Sr has decided it's best for the family reputation if Kirk Jr were to... expire. This can be done in any fashion. In fact, the more tragic the better. It'll make for more interesting conversation over cocktails at Kirk Sr's next soiree.

Caught him in front the tattoo parlor
Followed him around the block and made his body flip

New Target

Big Head Larry
Remember when it was said that Big Head Rico's brother snitched and went into witness protection? Well he decided to show his face after 3 years in Los Santos....But in a police uniform...Not only is he a cop, but he's a crooked cop. Murking out innocent people for no reason. Son still has that street killer mentality, just like he did back when he was Baller. Word came to him that his little brother Rico got popped, now he's on a war path trying to find the killer. He's running around Los Santos looking for anyone that even looks like a suspect. Streets has been talking, and you know how the story gets jumbled up when it goes from person to person, so word been going around that whoever popped Rico did it Omar style,..dressed up like an old lady and took his life..Larry heard this and started offing anyone that fit the description. He's stationed in Vinewood Hills, but he shows his face whenever theres an opportunity to be trife. No one is safe around him..especially not the Ballers. He thinks that one of the cousins of homeboy he snitched on went and killed Rico
9pux54.jpg

25zmfsn.jpg

2wnsc60.jpg

1zat5i.jpg

259vjhe.jpg

Last edited:
Dude really thought he was hard. Even when dead he still got a mean mug.

New Target Arturo Lopez
Location Burton

Arturo owns Mowers and Blowers the most popular lawn and maid service in the Vinewood area. His business is very succesful but it has nothing to do with lawn work and cleaning services. His business is just a front for his protestution and burglary ring. The girls sleep with the clients and when they are sleep they steal anything of value they can get their hands on.

Last week one of the girls got her hands on a safe desopit box key. The information inside the box could burn the Leone Crime Family operation to the ground.
Arturo tried to use this information to extort Toni Cipriani out of 6 million dollars. Big mistake. Instead they put a hit out on him for $100,000.
Take Arturo out and there will eplenty more work for you in the future.

F2J_eZkFo06jHZYLqYUCFQ_0_0.jpg

oWkHuc8XpkeeE0dkt0-dxw_0_0.jpg

oaluyazv-Uid6I9VOWMRwQ_0_0.jpg

VOcuxHRLMUWONYizk3234Q_0_0.jpg

my ranfla hardtop stallion.

hoping we get a cool car for the valentines update if there is one this year.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom