Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Just woke up, who tryna run on PS4?
shoot me an invite

If u accept it, u and is the child shoulder last night. :lol: And I might be starting at the Prison Break heyday since I've never hosted one. 10508 cardo jr ln 10508 cardo jr ln u hostin the bank heist tonight?

If they let me. We finished it earlier so now I can choose which heist I want to run, but it said I couldn't do the Bank Heist just yet because we had just finished it. I'll be on after Better Call Saul goes off around 11:00est

sE5ehBk.jpg

HCxCvs1.gif

I don't have a problem getting people to join, I just ask the whole lobby who's trying to get this money real quick and the invites get accepted pretty quick. I don't know why anyone would want to do heists without a mic.

Haha some of the heists are impossible with no mics. But speaking of money, rusty Rebel glitch is the best right now. $40k every 3-4 mins.

Yooo wtf i was playing gta5 online last night and i wake up this morning and my whole acc gone wtf????

What can i do guys

His pops was tripping and wanted him to ask for his bike back that he had been askin me about. Talking bout it'll be like its both ours.

THAT'S MY BIKE PUNK!!!!

Back
Top Bottom