Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Real talk how are dudes rank 150+. I've owned this game on 3 different consoles and I'm only rank 68. Dudes have to be glitching or playing this game WAY too much.

I'll give 1 million for the video. Summerjam is only a couple months away.

What time ya'll getting online today?

Last edited:
Real talk how are dudes rank 150+. I've owned this game on 3 different consoles and I'm only rank 68.

no glitching here...me and my crew would spend HOURS on the weekends just playing through missions non-stop.

If Battlefield 4 had actually worked i'd probably be rank 60 like you.

Real talk how are dudes rank 150+. I've owned this game on 3 different consoles and I'm only rank 68. Dudes have to be glitching or playing this game WAY too much.
It's not that hard, you doing the wrong online missions, gotta go big for big money and rewards. I'm almost 80 and I haven't played the game since I got my Xbox One.

So no one trying to Heist on Xbox One?

man yall not tryna see da hands b

they call me yung pacman fam everybody gettin laid out even glitchers fam

welp... you asked for it
I love this game 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
After a week's hiatus in back in the game. Anybody want to do the Human Labs heist? Haven't done any of the setup missions so I'm going in blind.

Back
Top Bottom