Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
ibmlkb9SQgzyvr.png

ib08vKOtTg7cnT.png

lol watched my dude log into GTA yesterday

told me the new update was live...

mog drove around for 10 minutes and we went back to what we were doing

:rofl:

Find Someone standing still in the lobby

creep up near them and call the Mugger and let him got to work

then collect the cash

i've been doing this trying to see how many people I can catch slippin

Convinced I'm never going to finish these heists. Takes over 20min to start then once the last person joins 2 leave. :x

Convinced I'm never going to finish these heists. Takes over 20min to start then once the last person joins 2 leave.
sick.gif
Try having a person who plays around too much and keeps trying to fail the mission in 2 minutes 
mean.gif

Or when your finally finished and a person leaves right before the cutscene comes on 
indifferent.gif

Got on for an hour so earlier. Just riding around snatching souls. **** is still fun to me. Just wish cats wouldn't leave the heist right as it starts. Waste of my time. And I wish you could actually sell your property for cash. I don't eem need three houses anymore.

Heists are getting to be so annoying.  Was doing Series A last night on the South Lookout position.  Teammate was an idiot - dude just wanted to stand in the middle of the opening with no cover blasting RPGs everywhere.  Killed himself 3 times in a row and I bounced lol

the problem with this game is people in the lobbies go in with only 1 thing in mind and that's running around killing as many people as they can, or hopping in a tank or jet

there's plenty of things that you can do that don't even have to be missions if you can get others on board and just use a little imagination

the Siege Mentatlity missions are pretty fun

Last edited:
Finally! They're letting us sell the Merriweather Jeep that's been taking up space in my garage for years!

the problem with this game is people in the lobbies go in with only 1 thing in mind and that's running around killing as many people as they can, or hopping in a tank or jet
there's plenty of things that you can do that don't even have to be missions if you can get others on board and just use a little imagination

yea mad fun like watching u get a haircut then catch the fade when u exit the shop :rofl:

yea mad fun like watching u get a haircut then catch the fade when u exit the shop
roll.gif
mad.gif
 i let you win

I just need to find a way to get money because I'm completing one heist a month if I'm lucky.

Yo... that Handsome & Wealthy video shoot got me crying real tears lol.... 

GT: c0mmish

lemme know when the car meetup is

Back
Top Bottom