Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
:lol: :lol: :lol: am i the only person who hasn't passed the pacific standard heist? i run with randoms so that's probably my problem right there. i run it like 6-8 times in a row before i rage quit. last night i got to the part where the whole crew is supposed to jump off the mountain and parachute down to the boat. one of my idiot heist members managed to get himself killed after jumping off the mountain. i had no patience after that.

It depends on who who play with. I've got a nice set of guys/girls who know what they are doing. What we do is that someone who is the higher rank gets all of the money. We get to the bikes but then go right to the apartment right by the bank. Someone can buzz you into the apt of they own it and then we take the Karuma all the way up the mountain. Then we hit that last jump off the mountain but we dont get out. It can take that damage. Then we roll out.

I hate doing it with randoms sometimes b/c they don't know wtf they are doing.

:lol: :lol: :lol: am i the only person who hasn't passed the pacific standard heist? i run with randoms so that's probably my problem right there. i run it like 6-8 times in a row before i rage quit. last night i got to the part where the whole crew is supposed to jump off the mountain and parachute down to the boat. one of my idiot heist members managed to get himself killed after jumping off the mountain. i had no patience after that.

It depends on who who play with. I've got a nice set of guys/girls who know what they are doing. What we do is that someone who is the higher rank gets all of the money. We get to the bikes but then go right to the apartment right by the bank. Someone can buzz you into the apt of they own it and then we take the Karuma all the way up the mountain. Then we hit that last jump off the mountain but we dont get out. It can take that damage. Then we roll out.

wait, hol' up...you saying you can go back to your crib and grab an armored vehicle? i've been trying and failing on those lame bikes when there was an easier way.

I haven't either bro. I haven't played since like 3 weeks post heist update. The randoms I've run with have just mucked it up. And now my real life friends aren't interested anymore so I've lost all motivation to give the last heist or two a go.

At least you had friends to play w/ |I if I wasn't runnin w/ the the crew, I was playing w/ randoms who kill u after the missions set up. Still haven't completed the Lab one and the one for Trevor. Just lost interest waiting for heists and then no story DLC.

my ps4 is messed up smh i need a ps4 i can't do this any more, and pacific standard is one of the easiest heist in the game when i get my ps4 back i got u

wait, hol' up...you saying you can go back to your crib and grab an armored vehicle? i've been trying and failing on those lame bikes when there was an easier way.

Yes you can! But either you or some other player has to have that apt right near the bank or somewhere close. Then they can buzz you into their apt and to their garage. Then you take the armored car and go.

I can make it on the bikes but every time there was one mf who always died right before you get to the dingy. I just prefer the armored car.

Or another way which kind of sucks but it works is if you kill the hostages and get swat on you. Then that way you get those armored bulletproof swat trucks and roll out in those instead. It's a bit harder but I've done it. And I've never done it and lost any of the money

Last edited:
Just started my gta v on ps4. I have it for the ps3, made bills off pisswasser.

Anything popping in the stock market? This struggle is real. Well not too real lol. There was the million dollar code in the booklet of the box. So I have like 500k each. Looking to flip that.

Haven't played this game in months, any word on story dlc? The heists were cool but didn't keep my interest that long

So once again... Where the **** is story DLC?... Rock* said that would come out in 2014... And it's damn near 2016... Is this just another lie Rock* is telling us about GTA?... Just like how it would be previous gen only...

Got on Wednesday night, clapped two shoulders, and went back to playing The Show. Might play a little this weekend.

Sold this game since the Story DLC doesn't look likely.

Would love to pick it back up but Online is a mess and SP is boring now. Good game tho, had some moments but not better than SA.

Sold this game since the Story DLC doesn't look likely.

Would love to pick it back up but Online is a mess and SP is boring now. Good game tho, had some moments but not better than SA.

Feel the same, I was actually a beta tester for the online mode but honestly was hoping for some more DLC. Ended up trading it in to get the Metal Gear.

Does GameStop accept bundled games as trade-ins? Only reason I haven't traded in my PS4 copy. This game had so much potential for a story DLC but didn't deliver. Even if it's just adding onto the 3 after the main story. I wanted to see Franklin get his shorty back :lol:

About to jump online for the first time in months.

Anyone down to do heists and other stuff online.

Back
Top Bottom