Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
now it spawns me outside.
ohwell.gif
What do you mean?

I do it on foot, then the car I get to keep from the mission is just a freebie... got 28 Bucs now with no more room. Wonder when this will be patched.

marcielago marcielago word? cause I took the car I spawned in into Bennys and it already had a tracker and full coverage.

That's weird. I think it only happened once where it spawned me in my own car. Are you doing it on foot? If so try it while in your car

Also, I confirmed that chrome rims make the value go up. I put on the most expensive ones and the resell jumped almost 50 grand!

Last edited:
That's weird. I think it only happened once where it spawned me in my own car. Are you doing it on foot? If so try it while in your car

Also, I confirmed that chrome rims make the value go up. I put on the most expensive ones and the resell jumped almost 50 grand!
How much you getting for your cars? 

It would let me bookmark it either. Just play it once then go to recently played missions to do it over.

How much you getting for your cars? 

A little over 148,000. I don't have all of the engine upgrades though. One of my boys does and he's getting over 160,000

Damn that Buccaneer glitch isn't working for me, I'm following the directions to a T anyone got any ideas? Just sunk 200k into this thing modding it to add value lol

I have about 8 more in the 4th property and a couple in other garages. The good thing I guess is that we can still sell what we have. I was afraid they would stop us, but I guess there would be no way for them to tell what's duped or not.

Back
Top Bottom