Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
:lol: I feel you. Mine was just taking up space in my garage so I figured I'd get some money for it. As far as modern high end cars I still have my Entity (because the game won't let me sell it) a Bently Gt, Ferarri convertible and the Audi convertible so I'm fine with those.
My main garage had my Super cars and big trucks, one has old schools and like 4 or 5 Buckaneers and my last 2 are full of Buckaneers :lol:  stocking up before it's patched. 3 million can be wasted quickly on cars... I need that old school Coquette.

Never paid attention to it before but I wonder if Oscar Guzman from the main story was an ode to El Chapo

I need to buy another 10 garage so I can stock up too. Man my classic Coquette is my favorite car. I've been messing around with the video editor and I'm making a video with mine in it. I'll post it up when it's done

I need to buy another 10 garage so I can stock up too. Man my classic Coquette is my favorite car. I've been messing around with the video editor and I'm making a video with mine in it. I'll post it up when it's done
The new one? I already got the one from the flights school update... I want the last one they added.

Spent another 600k on the Chino I bought to make it look the way I wanted. Got like 1.3 mil in this car :smh:

Last edited:
wish you could actually put a drop top on the buccaneer instead of just chopping the roof off.

The new one? I already got the one from the flights school update... I want the last one they added.

Spent another 600k on the Chino I bought to make it look the way I wanted. Got like 1.3 mil in this car :smh:

Nah the flight school one. I'm thinking about buying the new one but I'm not completely sold on it yet. I really wish they'd add a classic mustang variant to the game. They already gave us two corvettes.

Haven't even started my lowrider yet. I wanna stack some more before I drop all that cash

non driving mfs making me lose body armor 
mean.gif

I need to get my glitch game on. Need some extra cash for all these upgrades.

Found a better one:

1. Buy one of the low riders from the site (or find one driving around. The Buccaneer is the best since it sells for the most once upgraded)

2. Take it to Los Santos Customs and fully upgrade it (performance upgrades only. Other than the horn and probably chrome rims, cosmetic upgrades don't increase the resell value. Buy the most expensive horn)

3. Open up the pause menu and go to the online tab

4. Go to the jobs tab and click on play job

5. Go to Rockstar created - races - Greenwich Meantime

6. Bookmark the job

7. Now go to your bookmarked jobs and select the race. Make sure you select muscle cars for the race type

8. Select your car for the race

9. When the race starts immediately turn left and go into Benny's

10. Drive all the way to the back to the green garage door with the graffiti on it and stop

11. Bring up your phone and click jobs and end the race

12. You should spawn inside of Benny's in the duplicate car.

You don't need to be in your car when you start the mission. It'll still work if you start it on foot.

Back
Top Bottom