Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
You guys are aspiring me to play more talkin bout yachts .. i finally jus made enough to buy a $29k garage :lol:

Im new to the whole online play i had no idea you could play online when i bought it when it released. Anyways we just finished a big mission with a decent pay .. soon as we exit dudes start fighting each other :x :smh:

I managed to run away and duck off to exit online play before 1 dude caught up with me

I hate that :lol: as soon as a heist is done I just sprint to passive mode and its all good.

So can you do that while it loads. I know when u die u can push passvie mode. Last time i hit that by accident and i was stuck in passive mode, how do you exit and get back to the real mode?

So can you do that while it loads. I know when u die u can push passvie mode. Last time i hit that by accident and i was stuck in passive mode, how do you exit and get back to the real mode?
Nah, can't do it while it loads. But to turn it on or off, you hold the back/ select button on your controller and scroll down until you see enable/ disable passive mode.

Anyone playing tonight PS4?
nerd.gif
ya me in 5mins

I wasnt that far along on ps3 but just got a ps4 and having to redo what little bit i had accomplished :x

I havent finished a GTA since vice city. I wish i still had my ps2 to see how quick i could beat GTA3 after all thee years

Really?

Finishing all GTA games is a must for me. The story is incredible for a vidya game.

Really?

Finishing all GTA games is a must for me. The story is incredible for a vidya game.

Oh yeah for sure ... just realized i had them mixed up GTA3 (liberty city) was last one i finished, i didnt really like vice city my lil cuz owned it. and san andreas i was i think about 80% done and i ended up getting a ps3.

I hate i have to start over on ps4 with GTA5 but i def want to finish it out

Oh yeah for sure ... just realized i had them mixed up GTA3 (liberty city) was last one i finished, i didnt really like vice city my lil cuz owned it. and san andreas i was i think about 80% done and i ended up getting a ps3.

I hate i have to start over on ps4 with GTA5 but i def want to finish it out

It's worth it. I have it for PS3, but when I was taking care of my uncle's puppy for him she chewed my disc so I just bought it again for the PS4 and replaying it is just as fun. Maybe it's just me though, I like replaying games.

I'm replaying the story mode too. Trying to finish with a Billie for each character before I off Trevor.

Been trying to get my money up online over the holiday but seems to take forever. The main problem is finding a competent crew that actually wants to finish the mission or task.

Haven't finished all the Heists yet either. :smh:

Refuse to pay for those Shark cards though Gamestop is selling them for 50% off for those interested.

Last edited:
Been trying to get my money up online over the holiday but seems to take forever. The main problem is finding a competent crew that actually wants to finish the mission or task.

Refuse to pay for those Shark cards though Gamestop is selling them for 50% off for those interested.

Im def interested as id like to get money up as well BUT as for competent lol im new to the online so i gues. I wouldnt be the best option of knowing ins and outs. Im def down to join, finish heists (missions/tasks) and get money though

Last edited:

same bro...only reason why i won't play this is because i feel like im 20 years behind...

what system are you on? we can run together

im on ps4: phatlittle

Im def interested as id like to get money up as well BUT as for competent lol im new to the online so i gues. I wouldnt be the best option of knowing ins and outs. Im def down to join, finish heists (missions/tasks) and get money though
I'm not a expert either. Lets do it.

EDIT: repped for having thick ATT girl in avy. :smokin

same bro...only reason why i won't play this is because i feel like im 20 years behind...

Lets do it.

ps4: maliz_08

I'll be online later tonight.

Last edited:

I'm not a expert either. Lets do it.

EDIT: repped for having thick ATT girl in avy. :smokin

Lets do it.

ps4: maliz_08

I'll be online later tonight.

Ps4 as well .. ill be on prob in hour but for sure tonight

PSN: quise2024

Finished story mode. Found all hidden packages, Epsilon tracts, spaceship parts, murder mystery etc)

Playing online is a different ball game tho. Everyone is always trying to kill you and no one stays to finish missions/heists after the 2nd try. 

Back
Top Bottom