Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I sent you guys a friend request. I got PSN app alerts on my phone so whenever you on just shoot me an invite to the session

2 minutes in and he already confused the f*** out of me with the fast talking of join in quit this session join that session join him in session join another session quit session. 

can someone explain how this is a money glitch? how does taking YOUR cars in n out of YOUR garage give you money? its not like we can see the right corner and his money meter just increasing. 

Last edited:
Easy dough. 20 mil in less than 30 minutes. If you have a fully modded lowrider

Here's another link

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...-after-all-patches-1-31-1-27.1432633/page-105

Last edited:
DAMN IT ROCKSTAR!!!
Came home from work ready to glitch my soul away and they patched it >:

Only made like 7.6 mil :smh:

Already patched??

Yup. But I guess this glitch had been out for a while. They'd been talking about it on another forum since Thursday. Wish I'd knew about it sooner

DAMN IT ROCKSTAR!!!
Came home from work ready to glitch my soul away and they patched it >:

Only made like 7.6 mil :smh:

Did you still have any left over in your garage?

No one answered why this ..

How does going in n out of the garage give u money

You get money by selling the vehicles at LSC

Nope. Last night I got kicked from the session during the "off the radar" part so I didn't get to dupe any more. This morning I bought a moonbeam and fully customized it, not knowing it had already been patched. It was gonna sell for over $729,000 a piece :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom