Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Well i havent done any of mine except for 2 now. So if anyone wants to let me know. Ive really just hopped in on other peoples

Its good when you have a group that will stick around at least to finish all setups n the finale

nt ps3? 
nerd.gif

Itd def be a win for Sony if online play was compatible for PS3 & PS4. Thats fine no updates for PS3 but users who have either could play against each other thatd be great.

Hell not just for Sony, Microsoft too

Not GTA related but this one gave me a good laugh.

Dude Puttin in that work :lol:

This one I watched at least 10 times.

Dude said "I'm a ninja *****"

"We gotta run that **** back, **** that where my pistol at?"

:lol:

Someone needs to make an official itsreal85 thread. Every video is a hit.

Check this Mortal Kombat part 2.

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] booty me down

Dude is hilarious

This one I watched at least 10 times.

Dude said "I'm a ninja *****"

"We gotta run that **** back, **** that where my pistol at?"

:lol:

Someone needs to make an official itsreal85 thread. Every video is a hit.

Check this Mortal Kombat part 2.

Who let them in the club?

The bodyguard ..

You snitchin as b****

:rofl:

Anyone down to knock out some setups/heists tonight (PS4)?

PSN: quise2024

Last edited:
I got you late tonight homie. Had some issues with PSN and my account, haven't been on all week. Last session was pretty cool, most money I made in a single night and didn't even get to finish the finale.

Yo we had played the setup like twice u had barely moved. By the time we got it loaded that 3rd go you didnt move, so i was jokin like this dude must be sleep.

Not even 10 sec later cue the snore, we thought you were joking until you didnt move for the whole 6-7 minutes. I think we ended up playing that setup about 6x while u were asleep but then out of nowhere you just started running and playing. I said oh he back but then u were trying to run thru a wall "nope controller mustve fell"

Back
Top Bottom