Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I did this last night after someone mentioned it on this thread and it does work:

It's good when you just want to grind and run your businesses and do the missions for like: coke & weed smuggling, running & promoting your night club, and CEO import & export stuff.

No one can really mess with you.

Last edited:
Had some time last night so I peeped one of those Rockstar streams on Facebook. Was able to get over 2 million during the stream for online :pimp:

Screenshot_2018-08-02-22-35-27.png
Screenshot_2018-08-02-22-06-59.png
Screenshot_2018-08-02-21-46-09.png
Screenshot_2018-08-02-22-06-59.png
Screenshot_2018-08-02-21-46-09.png

Just finished the new bounty missions. Got 300k from it and a new weapon that is also unlocked in RDR 2.

Also did the mission to get the new set of DJs for the club.

Now I’m trying to catch one of these live streams so Rockstar can bless me like everybody else.

I think they post that info on their Facebook streams:

Smh at them adding more flying futuristic vehicles.
Hope they don't do any of this with RDR 2.

Just got the stone hatchet. Took that thang to ballers territory for a rampage. When you get 25 kills you get $250,000 and unlock the hatchet in RDR2

Last edited:
played online for the first time in like 4 years yesterday. **** came a long way since that trash launch on the ps3. club **** look cool but make no sense if you don’t got other side hustles going on.

Yeah the nightclub thing is a pain really and so is the hangar. If you let it die in popularity you'll be paying out of pocket for maintenance and staff, but the club missions have very little pay out. Without a full staff you'll be doing a lot of missions to keep up popularity. The hangar missions are tedious as hell imo.

LIve stream tomorrow evening. Make sure y’all tune in to Rock Star Games Facebook page for a chance to earn a nice amount of GTA cash.

Yeah the nightclub thing is a pain really and so is the hangar. If you let it die in popularity you'll be paying out of pocket for maintenance and staff, but the club missions have very little pay out. Without a full staff you'll be doing a lot of missions to keep up popularity. The hangar missions are tedious as hell imo.

Yeah best side buisiness hustle is the import & export when you are a CEO.

Heck I just bought a small where house for special crates that holds 16 crates. Once it’s full I sell and make at least 240K each time.

But yeah its best to do that in a single player online public lobby so nobody can mess with you while you are hustlin.

Also, make sure your Facebook is linked to your Social Club. I believe once the stream Ends, you have to play online for 30 minutes for the money to get to you.

Managed to watch the last 30 mins of the live stream and claim some money. Seems like they do it three times per stream.

I watched the whole live stream for 2 hours and got 850K . 3 100K cash drops, 1 50K, and the last cash drop which I heard is always the biggest was 500K.

Back
Top Bottom