Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
@430AM is import/export something I can do by myself, do I need jets and all that stuff?

that pack
L7mkTNL.png

need a bike life crew

00z47Y3.png

I love GTA Online, but having to do these missions in a lobby with other players is a pain in the butt. I don't know what they were thinking when they put all of these flying vehicles in the game and decided to add rockets to them.

Don't know how many times I have been blown up by a flying car/motorcycle while trying to drive this super slow beer truck back to my nightclub that's near the air port. The only thing I can do is hope and pray that these bored people on the game are too busy killing each other to mess with me because there's nothing I can do to defend myself. It's either that or hoping that I get into a lobby where the game lags everybody else out.

To me that's what makes GTA online great. I've had my fair share of missions interrupted, but I've also done my fair share of interrupting other people's missions.

Only way I could see it being fun is if I had a legit chance of defending myself. Driving from the country to the middle of Los Santos in a defenseless beer truck while being chased by flying motorcycles that can spit out rockets isn't fun at all.

I'll be online around after 6PM Cali time.

I finally gave in and bought the Criminal starter pack while it was on sale for $19 on PS+.

I got my night club up and going and did starter and promo missions to get it up and going. I also sold my most expensive apartment and copped the cheapest MC Club house. Last night just got the weed business going which I'm now regretting buying one of the cheaper ones all the way out in Paletto Bay. Damn that drive going from there to my night club which is right next to the airport :lol:

Also got the money laundering business going since it was free and came with the criminal starter pack.

Damn even with theses business up and going it's such a slow damn grind to wait for the product & money to come in and collect from.

I just realized I still need a ton of online in game money just to buy a warehouse facility to get the import & export business going and also to buy a bunker or former government facility.

But yeah we need the PS4 crew back and NT'ers with headsets & mics on to get the heist and other missions on hard level and get max money.

I seriously don't want to pay for no damn shark cards or other DLC for GTA . Criminal starter was the first and only time I spent money on this.

Last edited:
I love GTA Online, but having to do these missions in a lobby with other players is a pain in the butt. I don't know what they were thinking when they put all of these flying vehicles in the game and decided to add rockets to them.

Don't know how many times I have been blown up by a flying car/motorcycle while trying to drive this super slow beer truck back to my nightclub that's near the air port. The only thing I can do is hope and pray that these bored people on the game are too busy killing each other to mess with me because there's nothing I can do to defend myself. It's either that or hoping that I get into a lobby where the game lags everybody else out.

Once the flying motorcycle and delorean came about ish wasnt fun no more. Theyre impossible to knock down unless the person in them is eother not paying attention or 10yr old woth no idea who to play. I thought having to deal with modders n azholes in jets were bad. These flying bikes come out of nowhere

With that said when the lobby is boring or im bored, im in a buzzard trying to blow up qnythibg delivering product :lol: or taking out bounties

Same. Sold my PS4 too because this was the only game I played. Lost sleep playing GTA :smh: tempted to make a come back

Lost a whole heap of sleep :frown:

Everything is so expensive on here.

But I love the game. Super addicting.

Way too damn expensive. I dont even invest in that stuff partly cuz i cant afford it or go broke trying to get all i need.

if you're on ps4, change your network MTU setting to 800 to always get a solo public session.

GTA has been giving away money leading up to the nightclub dlc. They also had double rp and $ for crates and mc business as well as half off everything pretty much. A full large warehouse sold for 4.4 mil

Bought it back for $20 a while back. I need to get my money up to get some of the new toys, specifically the flying cars. Anybody tryna run real quick on PS4? PSN: StarCityPA

Had to fight a chopper while trying to take my vips to the club... I'm like damn really?! How much money do you make blowing that slow as hummer...
I generally get on when glitches are discovered... for some reason I have fun cheating the system...
O do t see how people make money the "legal" way I. This game... everything so expensive....

Back
Top Bottom