Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I give up, I'll re-up later on today, ain't nobody got time to be dealing with the BS

I'm in no rush to hop online if the servers are acting up. I can wait it out a few days if need be.

Got out of class early and have a little time to kill before work. Getting online now. GT: Op7imus Grimes

Yeah I did it. They're cool.
damn. i just sprayed them up
laugh.gif
looked weird cuz they fell on each other
I took them to the cult thing 

devil.gif

Can't play till I get back home from school until 3 :frown: but best believe I'm going to have a dope character :nthat:

lol and smh at me for expecting online to work day 1.  Diablo 3 has b.net and that was buggy for the first few weeks.  and Blizzard servers are >> R* servers.

Since online is useless finally got linked up on SC n got me a GTR :x

Race blue with pink pearlcoat... and pink accent rims... :x

:pimp:

Am I the only one extremely disappointed with this game? I can't play this game without getting bored within an hour. You can't even do half the things you could do in SA. I just feel rockstar got real lazy with this one.

Am I the only one extremely disappointed with this game? I can't play this game without getting bored within an hour. You can't even do half the things you could do in SA. I just feel rockstar got real lazy with this one.

Son, you're comparing this to SA? Is that the last GTA you've played? Because there have been a handful of GTA titles since PS2..

Also, this game has online play with its on series of events an missions to play that take place before the main storyline. Thus making this possibly longer than SA.

San Andreas was great, but people need to let it go. Theres a ton of stuff in this game that you couldn't do in SA...

the thing i wish you could do in this game that you could in san andreas is feed your Character until he got super fat :lol:

How can somebody be bored with this game? This game is addictive

Got online for a bit, city was almost empty a few cars here and there went to Grove..nobody there...Ill get on later..Itll be a while before the servers get fixed and online is bug free.

Last edited:

Car damage is funny. Hit this car dead on, both of us speeding manage to take the tire completely off that car

No I played gta4 too. I didn't like it at the time due to how dull and bland the city was and the lack of things to spend your money on etc. but now I appreciate it more after playing gta5. I was saying with SA there were more things to buy, more buildings to enter, different cities to see, a good story. I feel like with gta5 all the attention was put into the scale of the game, rather than what you could do within the game. And don't even get me started with gta5s horrible story.

Back
Top Bottom