Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
i just finished the mission where trevor flies the plane and lands it. it says michael and franklin are unavailable cuz they are laying low. how long til i can play them again?

^ Until that mission where Trevor comes back to Los Santos, I think.

Last edited:
1st person I heard that doesnt like GTA 5

I just hope they bring GTA 6 back to Miami aka Vice City but have it up to date

lol, i see alot of you are new to rockstar's online.

max payne has been messed up since the day it came out.

this one will be soooo much worst, there's  just so much that could go wrong.

also be aware that there will be dudes glitching like crazy and it will make the game annoying as hell.

thats what made me stop playing red dead and max payne.

rockstar doesnt really care after they put the game out, they just move on to the next project.

Tryna decide should I keep this M^ bmw as my main ride (before I head to los santos customs to add the tracker)

Last edited:
dudes in love with some magical san andreas ghost. so no game will ever be better? ._.

Too many people blinded by the hype. Just wait a couple months from now. The truth will come out.

bruh..

these are the ugliest characters for online i've ever seen.

no wonder dude made himself a chick.

all the males either look like a caveman or a ******...

Last edited:
I completely disagree. GTA V is a huge improvement over 4. Story is more interesting, characters more enjoyable, environment more lush, combat drastically improved etc etc. The driving is a complete 180° in the right direction.

The story is shorter than I would have liked. I wish they would have made the city bigger instead of wasting a lot of space in the wilderness. The prison and military base play no role in the game like o thought they should etc etc

Is the game more fun than San Andreas? No it's not. I'm a believer that SA is one of the top 5 games ever made, and the most fun I've ever had in a video game. But that doesn't mean GTA V is a disappointment in my eyes. I'm still enjoying the game like crazy.

This game is a blast to me. I love it. I mean, I do think San An was better just from the standpoint of how dope and ahead of its time it was. Like this is a polished version but with less stuff, kinda like when we see kobe after we've seen Mike. There's no hate to the new joint, but we can't forget the old one.

From the missions, to the story, to the voice talent, to the landscape, as dope as this one is, the variety of SA was bonkers.

With that said...where do you guys think we're going next? Probably won't be until 2016-'17ish, but what's your thoughts, or where would you like? Back to MIA? Make it drug related? Multiple characters again? Or something like SR where you can design your own person? IT'll be next gen whatever it is, so you already know itll be amazing...but...probably a poor showing like how IV was since itll be new tech. Which means the next great joint will probably be 2020-'21ish.....got damn that's far away hahaha. But I always like to brainstorm and imagine, keeps things fun.

Can you believe we got the game damn near 2 years after that first trailer?? hahaha time flew by in hindsight, seems like just yesterday I was watching that ticker tick down and the vid going up and like listening to my homie Mike say for the first time 'Why did I move here? *waves crash in the background* I guess it was the weather...'

And on a side note....Mike definitely could've been Ray Liota and Should've been tommy vercetti. Would've fit so perfectly into that same type of story arch of a guy trying to get out but being pulled back in. I know, I know, different galaxy's, but still, would've made soooooooo much sense, and my nostalgic glands would've been going nuts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom