Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Online still not working for me so I decided to get my money up in single player

Mike's whip game:

All classics. Got frank and Trevor next

Homie you can't be outchea on these streets gettin ran over while wearing a NT shirt 
mean.gif
 we gon have to mob

R* owe everybody in Murica on PS3 $500,000 in online currency for the wait

Getting impatient here waiting.

Add the psn while we're here waiting though: fancynapkins93

XBL: NotoriousLar

I think I joined one of the NT crews on the social club, but not sure if it was the right one.

Just downloaded online, will be on tonight after class to test it out.

what ive noticed early and im not sure if i like it or not,

you level up your online character too

but if you run into higher ranks, obviously they're more skilled

aka

cats with higher shooting merk you with ease....i think i heard someone accuse someone of modding already

i just think he has his shooting leveled up.

i been riding around robbing stores....got like 35k....

the cheapest apt is like 37k.

aye, this *** crazy. Im on a job wit sum dude. We gotta steal a RV out in Sandy Shores. We get in a shootout wit the dudes. Im the driver. I end up dying but i can still watch. This ***** pulls my dead body out the driver seat.,takes my money I dropped, & proceeds to finish. We ended up doing it over though, the right way ....

Last edited:
Played a few missions with some people already... can't wait to get off work hit me up Xbox sn: blueghost3500

Last edited:
Yo can we make cuts online? Im about to put that NT logo on a cut and ride a chopper on the highway. NT MC getting our sons of anarchy on :pimp:

What's the NT group, just picked up my copy, I know I'm late but since multi-player came out today I had to cop

Add me on psn: Pworld10 ready to put in work add rep for a set. Get to live my teenage years all over again! but more safe. 

Got social club working anyone wanna help out with joining the ps3 crew? What do I type in search? No results for niketalk

Back
Top Bottom