Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
I am at the train station where you can get the carbine rifle if you want to see
Yooouuuu're 'Popamolly' 
mean.gif
 dawg I seen that white girl and was like 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lol Im killin all dread heads and females off GP now, I dont trust em

we ranked 700 which, is pretty good for all of us not even being active, finally got a garage now a crib is next, holla at me when you on ps3 bluedeniro2498 im always finessing the others, stay
setting up dudes on store robberies.

good sessions tonight with everyone that ran Violent Duct with me. NT :nthat:

We came out with alot of money. I finally got enough for that deluxe apartment in the sky with the 10 car garage :smokin

good sessions tonight with everyone that ran Violent Duct with me. NT :nthat:

We came out with alot of money. I finally got enough for that deluxe apartment in the sky with the 10 car garage :smokin

Good run bro.....

I just copped this

DOPE :smokin

Couldn't be any more mad, come home and thought I was going to chill tonight on the box no all of a sudden i'm walking and the xbox cord is tangled up my computer charger and needless to say I move the xbox along with the charger 
mad.gif
 gave my disk the half ring, luckily for ONCE I got insurance so scooping that new copy in the AM

Last edited:
Definitely a good run for the 9k mission. New house with the 10 car garage
pimp.gif
. Thanks for hosting it, bro. In there for hours lol.

nice famb :smokin

i got the one on 3 Alta Street in the Financial District. I think the interiors are the same. bout to fill my garage

first car

yo XBL bros we gotta step that **** up man :lol:. psn dudes in here with the highrise condos and all that baller ****. :smh: but yo i had fun though ,runnin all over the place jackin stores and straight wreckin **** with a couple of y'all tonight. we were on for a good 3 hours. golf, tennis, gotta hit that vanilla unicorn next :smokin i'll be on again tomorrow night.

Last edited:
Game has been on the loading screen after a mission for 20 mins
mad.gif
 if I restart it and my character is gone again I'm done with this ****

yo XBL bros we gotta step that **** up man :lol:. psn dudes in here with the highrise condos and all that baller ****. :smh: but yo i had fun though ,runnin all over the place jackin stores and straight wreckin **** with a couple of y'all tonight. we were on for a good 3 hours. golf, tennis, gotta hit that vanilla unicorn next :smokin i'll be on again tomorrow night.

:lol: i invited you mad times famb, each time it said you joined then left

lol... me and HNLHI out here TERRORIZING the streets.

we're responsible for so many homicides.

man i got like 750k but not buying a crib till the patch is out. Some dudes been losing their places

lol... me and HNLHI out here TERRORIZING the streets.

we're responsible for so many homicides.

Im in yall session but im on a mission right now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom