Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
what's the easiest way to make a lot of money online?
spend a hour robbing corner stores.... After u rob switch back to micheal using d pad, then switch back to solo mode and you'll respawn outside the store then go hit the lick again repeat.... Cops will notbe a factor

Hey no joke but Lester's first available mission is pretty damn crazy.

It's a 2 player mission where you have to mess with the cops.The thing that makes it hard is that after you blow up the first cop cars you get.You get a 2 star wanted level immediately and a 2 minute timer starts where you have to move on and take out the next target which is a cop riot van that is in a gated police parking spot.It gets crazier after that your next target is to destroy police bikes near a cop station.After this the last target is all the f*ck out in Blaine County prison where you have to destroy a police bus where you are given 5 minutes to get out there from the city.

Me and I think bluedeniro tried this mission like 5 times and couldn't get it done :smh:

Finally passed it with Alexv2sappy last night.

Here is the best way to do this mission:

-Use a head set or mic when playing this mission.If one dude has leveled up enough and unlocked grenades, stock up and buy some before starting this mission.The supply location at the start of the mission only gives 1 person 2 grenades.

-Drive in 2 separate cars.1 dude head to the first cop location where you to blow up 2 cars where the timer starts.Other dude your playing with should head down to the 2nd target location and get in place to toss a grenade to destroy the riot van.Once dude at location 2 is in place he should let player 1 at the first location to start the mission by blowing up the first 2 cop cars.

-Both guys should head over to target 3 to destroy the police bikes, but more than likely dude at option 1 will be down to 2 or 1 grenades left after destroying the cop cars.After destroying the police bikes you probably will have a 3 star wanted level.Call Merryweather up and pay to have him send out a support helicopter.

-Drive out to the prison in Blaine County with the cops chasing you on a 3 star wanted level.Destroy the police bus and then you will have to drive around and lose the 3 star wanted level thats on you.

Thanks for that save in the copter. You got have of my heist for that. Was you about to kill me when I got out? Oh and slim said he put $5000 on your head last night and would shut the **** up about it. THAT's why people was gunning for you.

If you're the dude from the desert, then Nah I'm not killing team members.

Pretty sure I had no bounty on me when you capped me in the street then ran me over with your car a minute later.

I thought the red circle around the white dot mean you have a bounty or is that crew? Blue means on friends list, right? My bad homie

Last edited:

It's a 2 player mission where you have to mess with the cops.The thing that makes it hard is that after you blow up the first cop cars you get.You get a 2 star wanted level immediately and a 2 minute timer starts where you have to move on and take out the next target which is a cop riot van that is in a gated police parking spot.It gets crazier after that your next target is to destroy police bikes near a cop station.After this the last target is all the f*ck out in Blaine County prison where you have to destroy a police bus where you are given 5 minutes to get out there from the city.

Me and I think bluedeniro tried this mission like 5 times and couldn't get it done :smh:

-Use a head set or mic when playing this mission.If one dude has leveled up enough and unlocked grenades, stock up and buy some before starting this mission.The supply location at the start of the mission only gives 1 person 2 grenades.

-Drive in 2 separate cars.1 dude head to the first cop location where you to blow up 2 cars where the timer starts.Other dude your playing with should head down to the 2nd target location and get in place to toss a grenade to destroy the riot van.Once dude at location 2 is in place he should let player 1 at the first location to start the mission by blowing up the first 2 cop cars.

-Both guys should head over to target 3 to destroy the police bikes, but more than likely dude at option 1 will be down to 2 or 1 grenades left after destroying the cop cars.After destroying the police bikes you probably will have a 3 star wanted level.Call Merryweather up and pay to have him send out a support helicopter.

-Drive out to the prison in Blaine County with the cops chasing you on a 3 star wanted level.Destroy the police bus and then you will have to drive around and lose the 3 star wanted level thats on you.

wait till u get the get to his next mission.... next my posts above

Last edited:
My online profile just got deleted for the second time. I'm pretty sad.. I had just bought the 286k apartment I wanted too. Might just sell my ps3 now.

the servers are going to be a nightmare this weekend,

you got mad people and kids off from school.

i dont even know how to start the missions, i usually get invited. 
laugh.gif

do our teammates show up red because thats our colors, or is that just rockstars default thing? 

i dont even try to mess with people unless they try to get crazy with me.

im trying to do this survival missions and get bread and my skill up. 

Last edited:
Yo could some of yall that have bought luxury apartments show the view and specify which one it is. Dont wanna over spend on the 400k if the others offer better views.

im finna hop on now

im down for story missions or golf at the moment

holler

If it's the 2 player mission where you have to steal a chopper that mission wasn't to bad.

nah the one on top of the skycraper.

I'll admit it took me 4ever to find someone to help me with that cop car & van mission
Thats exactly what we did. I went to where the van was beforehand

Last edited:

I have no clue whats going on online
neither do I.  I just rob stores wait till someone invites me to do a mission

is online working right now for ps3?  I want to hop on but I really don't want my character deleted for like the 4th time

nah the one on top of the skycraper.

I'll admit it took me 4ever to find someone to help me with that cop car & van mission
Thats exactly what we did. I went to where the van was beforehand

Hey I can buy my own grenades now and can really chuck um.

Hey I can buy my own grenades now and can really chuck um.

You got to be leveled up to a certain level for them to be available to buy in ammunation.

I think they unlock at level 12 or higher.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm aware. It was a joke, me and him were doing that mission and if it wasn't one thing it was the other. When we finally figured out to split up I missed the cars with the 2 grenades. :smh:

DID U REMEMBER TO KEEP THE CAR AND SELL IT?

R* social club is :pimp: to view your stats and other people on the NT crews stats also.

Right now it says on my R* social club profile that I've put in 34 hours and 28 minutes on GTA Online.

This game has literally taken over my life :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom