Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Damb Eazy those your pics?...would love to explore the whole map with you looking for picture ops, one of the funnest things to do in the game for me

HNL's . When its nothing else to do, we just go in private sessions & snap pics

aye should of sent me a message, was laying low on a bounty.

wait how you guys got pics of my van tho, it just goes straight to the crew page?

We saw on the social club page. I know I had to thumbs up that beautiful photo

These were a few I took before I knew about the NT crew. I would not mind finding spots tonight guys
image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:
yeah bros, ive been spending quite some time on the social club page, ill update the roster with the names on that google doc in a few if i get a break from work...

Its old & rusty, by my cuban peeps mess with it

man I really hate that they didn't put a none rusted version of the Voodoo 

they HAVE to step up the old schools on the DLC, hopefully the beach pack will have some lowriders in it

Last edited:
guys i cant update the roster list on socilclub, im afraid is all on Bri9Hunna to remove inactive members...

I thought the roster clean up was supposed to go down to make way for new folks?

Last edited:
Btw social club running a snaptatic contests #epicphotobomb whoever was in last nights summit, we need to attempt that jump again with the exploding helicopter as they jump over the flames with the rest of the crew posted up in front of the mayhem...we just gotta time it perfectly and do it in the daytime

so those other emblems we have we cant use on our clothing unless it's changed by the admin to be the teams official emblem?? 

i wanna put that fuhsahchee emblem on my gear.

Back
Top Bottom