****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

nerd.gif

Edit:
pimp.gif

The tracklist looks disappointing. Are Party Animal and Weirdo repeats? That's not what the true fans want Gucci, we already got your mixtapes!

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

+!@$ this industry is one of the worst songs I've heard in my life
30t6p3b.gif

one time my boy was on E, tellin me how its one of the realest songs ever

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Originally Posted by HITMOLICKS

TSVRD>>>>>>>>>>> The Appeal
word? cuz i hated tsvrd. well not hated, but i couldn't really #!!$ with it too much. it did get some time in the whip tho. !+%$ was too watered and commercial to me, i guess i aint gonna be spinnin this new cd.
Originally Posted by Futuristic

Either I'm just moving on or he's been falling off.
this.

Mainstream is killing my boy music....he's not meant to be on that **@$...he will learn after this album brick...**@$ I would just release mixtapes if I was him

The mixtape is nothing more than a rushed promo product to get people to buy his music, they're all freestyles. The album leaked today and this is his response (hence the title "Buy My Album"
laugh.gif
)

Gucci didn't fall off, I still believe he's got it in him. I consider Mr. Zone 6 one of his best mixtapes.

but i mean if he can successfully crossover then thats koo too tho. happens to all rappers, well the best that is. but right now his buzz seems to be the same of when he was locked up, maybe even worse? or maybe its just me idk. last thing from gucci i messed wit hard is that zone 6.. haven't really paid attention to him since.

freestyle #1 he kinda went in on that as far as the album its like a water down version of his previous album

Mixtape sucks!?!?!?!?

%@%% you talking bout????? Has that old Gucci feel to it. Old Gucci flow. Was blown it's only 8 tracks. We need more tracks like that gucc.

That 8 track mixtape was better than most of the album to me... which is sad to say

I kinda feel like i'm startin to get over Gucci... He needs to take a break or somethin.

Back
Top Bottom