****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

It's Skucci droppin' today
pimp.gif

But as someone already said....idk why Gucci doesn't show love to BS on this album, when he collabs w/ Flocka X Frenchie X Juice X Wooh he damn near always comes thru w/ a classic BS joint. (EX: Pressure, Gingerbread Man, Sun Valley, What You Reppin'?)
17 Brick Squad > *

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

pimp.gif

But as someone already said....idk why Gucci doesn't show love to BS on this album, when he collabs w/ Flocka X Frenchie X Juice X Wooh he damn near always comes thru w/ a classic BS joint. (EX: Pressure, Gingerbread Man, Sun Valley, What You Reppin'?)
17 Brick Squad > *

I bought it, it was only $7.99 and I've been buying Gucci's music since I bought "Trap House" back in 05 and cats was laughin at me. Only played four songs so far and they're ok, album is kinda soft

Originally Posted by rocketsfan

I really didn't think The Appeal was that bad as everyone said...

*kanye shrug*

I agree.  It's not what people are use to from Gucci so of course there's going to be some backlash, but I'm feelin the album.  He went mainstream with this joint in order to generate some sales and I ain't mad at him for it.  Will that work remains to be seen though.  My fav joint on the album though is Remember When and then Haterade.  Skateboard P did that hook real nice
pimp.gif

i know the *+$# drops next week...but am i the only one hoping that it leaks today tho??
i'ma be first in line and all to support (for real cuz he has mad haters and we need to prove a point) but i need the album today.

pimp.gif

thoughts...part 1

-this @%!% is hard as @*@%.
-@%!% is hot, $$%@#$ should actually cop in the store or on itunes.
-this gotta be the hardest album in years tho
-my head hurts, pause
laugh.gif
:
-if u a blood stand up. this *##+% got you.
-somebody gonna get stomped the hell out to this.
-invest in new speakers.
-flocka the dopest in brick squad right now.
-the no named $$%@#$ are ok. i was wrong, @%!% is still hot and they brought it.

my head hurts from this flocakveli but @%%@ is slappin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thoughts part 2:
-wooh, juice, frenchie and gucci missed out tho. smh. a real dope album and they not on it. the label dropped the ball big time.
-might be delusional but it would be nice if this !@### went plat. thats pushing it tho but could you imagine??
laugh2.gif
:">
-no hands is the only soft song on the album
-not feeling bricksquad ft. gudda at all.
-not feeling grove st party at all.
-karma >>>>>>>>>>>>
-snakes in the grass >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

9.5/10 gotta lose .5 for the two wack tracks on the album.

the drop that happens when cartier comes on...na. who greenlit that.
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

BRICKSQUAD WITH GUDDA ONE OF THE BETTER TRACKS THO.. EVEN THO ITS MAD OLD.. THEY SPAZZED ON THAT %!#% IMO.. ESPECIALLY FLOCKA

Back
Top Bottom