****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

Numbers So Lo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

he went in on that buy my album joint, shoulda went like that on the album but the mainstream might like the album tho we jus some mixtape heads

he went in on that buy my album joint, shoulda went like that on the album but the mainstream might like the album tho we jus some mixtape heads

If yall sincerely *@+$ with Gucci and Flocka I suggest you buy the albums cause if they put up soccer numbers they very well might be done as far as the labels go. But that could be a good thing tho.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

Album was terrible

This.

Dude has diluted his brand so much by dropping so much $#*! on mixtapes n what not that his albums will never sell.

only tracks that was banging was the first four
30t6p3b.gif
The track wit' Wyclef was aiigh....

Dang Gucc
frown.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

If yall sincerely *@+$ with Gucci and Flocka I suggest you buy the albums cause if they put up soccer numbers they very well might be done as far as the labels go. But that could be a good thing tho.

%##% that....I don't buy stuff "just" to buy stuff. If it's weak, IT'S WEAK.  And I mess wit' both of 'em hardcore.

So what teh verdict? Should i d/l Ferrari music or Buy My Album or get The Appeal.?

Im not on Gucci like yall, last thing I got was Mr Zone 6 and that was fire.

If yall sincerely #*#* with Gucci and Flocka I suggest you buy the albums cause if they put up soccer numbers they very well might be done as far as the labels go. But that could be a good thing tho.

Man *%@+ that I want them to drop street #!%@ not this *#+%@%#% with these bum %%! commercial artist

smh im gettin tired of gucci my self like its getting a lil annoying and imma huge gucci fan ill just listenin to woo frenchie for a while gucci needs to not drop anything till summer next year cause its just too much out right now

smh im gettin tired of gucci my self like its getting a lil annoying and imma huge gucci fan ill just listenin to woo frenchie for a while gucci needs to not drop anything till summer next year cause its just too much out right now

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

cartune said:
If yall sincerely #*#* with Gucci and Flocka I suggest you buy the albums cause if they put up soccer numbers they very well might be done as far as the labels go. But that could be a good thing tho.

Man @@%$ that I want them to drop street ++@* not this *$$%**** with these bum !++ commercial artist

This. I want to see them get they're bread though too. Majority of Gucci's bread is made on shows anyway right?

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

+!+# that....I don't buy stuff "just" to buy stuff. If it's weak, IT'S WEAK.  And I mess wit' both of 'em hardcore.

Pretty much. I gave the album a quick listen and I don't remember hearing anyone from his camp on the album. People mess with underground gucci not this mainstream stuff. Really who in the hell thought people wanted to see Gucci with Usher?

them people talking about lex luger going stale with his sound, track number 18 on death of tay beats 2 goes super hamhe starts off with a old school soul sample then speeds it up and its just
sick.gif
the beat check it out

that new wooh tape is the hardest thing from brick squad since lebron flocka james 2.

It's Skucci droppin' today
pimp.gif

But as someone already said....idk why Gucci doesn't show love to BS on this album, when he collabs w/ Flocka X Frenchie X Juice X Wooh he damn near always comes thru w/ a classic BS joint. (EX: Pressure, Gingerbread Man, Sun Valley, What You Reppin'?)

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

It's Skucci droppin' today
pimp.gif

But as someone already said....idk why Gucci doesn't show love to BS on this album, when he collabs w/ Flocka X Frenchie X Juice X Wooh he damn near always comes thru w/ a classic BS joint. (EX: Pressure, Gingerbread Man, Sun Valley, What You Reppin'?)
17 Brick Squad > *

Back
Top Bottom