****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Originally Posted by freezuh

What hood flocka From?

Waka from the same area I'm from Riverdale/College Park.

College Park has two sides. He is from the ClayCo (Clayton County) side. I don't consider anything on the other side of Old National to be College Park. Thats just ClayCo and Riverdale. He got shot in the Old National/Fulton County side. When I was growing up Clayton County was majority white. When the projects got shut down and Section 8 vouchers started getting passed around a lot of people who used to live in Eastlake, Techwood, Bankhead Court ect moved to Clayton Co. It has changed... A lot of young knucklheads.

Yeah I know. I grew up in the Clay Co part too is was majority white when I was in high school. Then when C-Tran & Section 8 came that's when it went down hill.

http://www.ozonemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/gucci-mane-1-extralarge.jpgTurns out Narcotics Anonymous isn’t so anonymous after all. An NA attendee tells OZONE that their regularly scheduled meeting last night was interrupted by a nearly hour-long standoff outside the facility at Riverwoods Psychiatric Center in Riverdale, GA (on the south side of Atlanta). Reportedly, members of Gucci Mane’s entourage – including his manager and lawyer – pleaded with the rapper to get help, causing quite a scene outside the hospital. His lawyer constantly reminded him that rehabilitation was the only alternative to facing more jail time and ultimately Gucci relented, turning himself in for a 28-day program around 8 PM on October 14th.

Previously, OZONE reported on at least four lawsuits Gucci and his former management (Deb Antney) and former booking agent (Johnnie Cabbell) were facing for missed concert appearances. After his release from prison earlier this year he brought on new management and did make a few shows, but in recent weeks, his erratic behavior seems to have returned.

In mid-September, Gucci failed to appear at an advertised performance at Club Cinema in Pompano Beach, Florida. The promoter told patrons, “Gucci failed a pee test for drugs. He’s stuck in Atlanta and can’t make the show,

http://www.ozonemag.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/gucci-mane-1-extralarge.jpgTurns out Narcotics Anonymous isn’t so anonymous after all. An NA attendee tells OZONE that their regularly scheduled meeting last night was interrupted by a nearly hour-long standoff outside the facility at Riverwoods Psychiatric Center in Riverdale, GA (on the south side of Atlanta). Reportedly, members of Gucci Mane’s entourage – including his manager and lawyer – pleaded with the rapper to get help, causing quite a scene outside the hospital. His lawyer constantly reminded him that rehabilitation was the only alternative to facing more jail time and ultimately Gucci relented, turning himself in for a 28-day program around 8 PM on October 14th.

Previously, OZONE reported on at least four lawsuits Gucci and his former management (Deb Antney) and former booking agent (Johnnie Cabbell) were facing for missed concert appearances. After his release from prison earlier this year he brought on new management and did make a few shows, but in recent weeks, his erratic behavior seems to have returned.

In mid-September, Gucci failed to appear at an advertised performance at Club Cinema in Pompano Beach, Florida. The promoter told patrons, “Gucci failed a pee test for drugs. He’s stuck in Atlanta and can’t make the show,

heard on the radio gucci got caught wit sum weed leavin rehab. they say he made bail but he prolly violated probation again
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Can I please get a link to Wakas album?

You won't get it on here, but I will recommend Boxden as possible source.  Good luck.

I someone has a link PM if you thanks. and BX was a fail

You have to register and then it's right there.  I know because I gave an associate of mine a link from there. 

How many cats actually purchased the CD?  I did & honestly if it wasn't for the beats this album would be a disaster.  Snakes In The Grass & Brick Squad are my faves
pimp.gif
  Sucks that Gucci or OJ wasn't on the album
tired.gif
I didn't, CD got real old after two days. It's too repetitive. His features are horrible too, would have loved to hear Gucci or Jeezy on some songs. Someone other than these cats, even a Lil B feature would have been better

TTG would have been better if it was just him and Montana and everybody (except "No Hands") ruins Waka's momentum and it's ridiculous we never heard from any of these guys except Cap & Dunkin. Anybody find it weird he starts everything with the beat stoppin sometimes its hard and most time its too repetitive 

Damn, that boy Gucci fuggin up and not showin for shows?

All that Kush X lean getting to his head again. But honestly.....where Cartune w/ the real story?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by freezuh

What hood flocka From?

Waka from the same area I'm from Riverdale/College Park.

College Park has two sides. He is from the ClayCo (Clayton County) side. I don't consider anything on the other side of Old National to be College Park. Thats just ClayCo and Riverdale. He got shot in the Old National/Fulton County side. When I was growing up Clayton County was majority white. When the projects got shut down and Section 8 vouchers started getting passed around a lot of people who used to live in Eastlake, Techwood, Bankhead Court ect moved to Clayton Co. It has changed... A lot of young knucklheads.

Yeah I know. I grew up in the Clay Co part too is was majority white when I was in high school. Then when C-Tran & Section 8 came that's when it went down hill.

Yeah... I'm a clay co resident.

all this is true... my parents live closer to the henry/clayton line though.

Soooooo he's officially to real for his own good, wow.

This time he is charged with driving on the wrong sideof the road, running a red light or stop sign, damage to governmentproperty, obstruction, no license, no proof of insurance and othertraffic charges, according to APD spokesman Curtis Davenport.

Officers who arrested Mane, who is also known as Radric Davis,Tuesday had to use pepper spray to subdue him after he wouldn’t stopfighting with an unnamed person. He was taken first to Grady MemorialHospital to be checked before being transported to the Fulton CountyJail.
via Access Atlanta

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

SMH

Back
Top Bottom