****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

I avoided listening to the Gucci album because of how much y'all hated on it but I don't think it's as bad as some of you say it is.

Flocka's album and Wooh's tape are still waaaaay better though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Notorious Bum

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Can I please get a link to Wakas album?

You won't get it on here, but I will recommend Boxden as possible source.  Good luck.

I someone has a link PM if you thanks. and BX was a fail

You have to register and then it's right there.  I know because I gave an associate of mine a link from there. 

How many cats actually purchased the CD?  I did & honestly if it wasn't for the beats this album would be a disaster.  Snakes In The Grass & Brick Squad are my faves
pimp.gif
  Sucks that Gucci or OJ wasn't on the album
tired.gif

You won't get it on here, but I will recommend Boxden as possible source.  Good luck.

You have to register and then it's right there.  I know because I gave an associate of mine a link from there. 

How many cats actually purchased the CD?  I did & honestly if it wasn't for the beats this album would be a disaster.  Snakes In The Grass & Brick Squad are my faves
pimp.gif
tired.gif
I didn't, CD got real old after two days. It's too repetitive. His features are horrible too, would have loved to hear Gucci or Jeezy on some songs. Someone other than these cats, even a Lil B feature would have been better

pimp.gif
tired.gif
I didn't, CD got real old after two days. It's too repetitive. His features are horrible too, would have loved to hear Gucci or Jeezy on some songs. Someone other than these cats, even a Lil B feature would have been better

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

pimp.gif
tired.gif
I got that feeling after listening to it for just a day.  Features are definitely lacking to say the least.  This CD won't do #s by any means.  It seems I would rather rock to Jeremih CD on the regular than Gucci or Waka CD.

pimp.gif
tired.gif

Thanks I think I found it.

Back
Top Bottom