****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Originally Posted by cartune

THIS $%+*! DUNKIN THOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sick.gif

"HE UP NEXT SEE WHAT HE DO WIT IT"

He was goin in on "Bang" off Flockavelli..
"Natural Born Shooter ... I'm the club Party Pooper ..." 
7de365015bc020ee95ab7772b0a8c43c4eb314c7_r.gif

For anyone wondering, Gucci did 62,000 first week. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last album he releases.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

For anyone wondering, Gucci did 62,000 first week. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last album he releases.

Damn and I'm sure Flocka isn't coming anywhere close to those type of numbers honestly.

Like everyone else is saying, Flockaveli is cool and all but w/o ANY features from BS some of his songs get old quick. The song w/ Dunkin is one of the hardest just cause they sound hard on tracks together. *pause*

Gucci's album actually goes harder then most of ya'll are giving it credit for even though it's not that straight trap music like TSVRD.

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Like everyone else is saying, Flockaveli is cool and all but w/o ANY features from BS some of his songs get old quick. The song w/ Dunkin is one of the hardest just cause they sound hard on tracks together. *pause*

Gucci's album actually goes harder then most of ya'll are giving it credit for even though it's not that straight trap music like TSVRD.
Gucci's album is also more diversed than Waka so it doesn't get as old quickly.  I doubt if see another album from Waka though. He had a helluva run though.

I think off the strength of "No Hands" Flock probably do a lil better than Gucci, but not by a lot. I give Flock bout 75k. I supported with 3.

That flokaveli is better than I thought I could mistake it for salute me 3 but it's coo I was checking for a album sound but he kept it 100 with his sound. Every track is a banger it's gon stay in my cd deck until the next mixtape or album
pimp.gif

suicide shawty
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

Originally Posted by freezuh

What hood flocka From?

Waka from the same area I'm from Riverdale/College Park.

College Park has two sides. He is from the ClayCo (Clayton County) side. I don't consider anything on the other side of Old National to be College Park. Thats just ClayCo and Riverdale. He got shot in the Old National/Fulton County side. When I was growing up Clayton County was majority white. When the projects got shut down and Section 8 vouchers started getting passed around a lot of people who used to live in Eastlake, Techwood, Bankhead Court ect moved to Clayton Co. It has changed... A lot of young knucklheads.

Back
Top Bottom