****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Since Bricksquad has turned into NWO Hollywood, Wolfpac, B-Team, and NWO Elite, I guess I should post this in here

http://www.tunelinks.com/albums/713/DuFlocka_Rant_Halftime_Show

Only listened to "Smile" so far. Checked it out cause I wondered how Black Metaphor's production meshed with Flocka, and it is a nice surprise :pimp:

Since Bricksquad has turned into NWO Hollywood, Wolfpac, B-Team, and NWO Elite, I guess I should post this in here

http://www.tunelinks.com/albums/713/DuFlocka_Rant_Halftime_Show

Only listened to "Smile" so far. Checked it out cause I wondered how Black Metaphor's production meshed with Flocka, and it is a nice surprise :pimp:
Just scan thru the mixtape and i gotta say Waka fell off hard since his last couple of mixtapes

now a days its a hit or miss

Young Scooter is on this tape though, what's up with that? Not working with Gucci but still working with Scooter?

Man oj and gucci need to make some more tracks. I need to re download culinary art school and all da old oj

with these 2 duos joining force alot of more kids gonna wild out and crime rate will sky rocket
:lol:

and

YOUNG CHOP [emoji]10004[/emoji] @youngchopbeatz

@ChiefKeef so u 1017 now smfh

:nerd:
Dude is probably worried he might get dropped like dead weight.. when it comes to production Bricksquad already has Lex and Southside on deck.
Dont forget the So Icey veteran Zay Tiggy too :pimp: ...we need some more Gucci, Juice man and Zay tracks

Crazy yall say that I dl'd culinary art school n juice world the. Other day...I've been riding to them all week..

Crazy yall say that I dl'd culinary art school n juice world the. Other day...I've been riding to them all week..

i been listenin to that juiceman on da come up mixtape & ****** cant tell me juiceman aint birth young scooter style as far as ridiculous outrageous big boy flexin & dope talk.

just listen to how ridiculous the **** this ***** sayin on the intro & outro :lol:

Listened more thoroughly to some of those DuFlocka Rant Halftime tracks, and some of them go off. It's not hype Oh Let's Do It Waka, it's something sort of different from him, yet good, just don't know what to call it. I'm confused.

brick squad literally is NWO/NWO wolfpack...everyone ***** w/ eachother except da leader of each crew
laugh.gif

Maximus Wooh Da Kid may as well be Virgil, cause I've never listened to him :lol:

Never heard that "Old School Cars" before, that joint is :pimp: even though it sounds like a 4 minute hook

Been jammin' Dunk all day today... I swear to God that ***** was NEXT. Wasted talent :smh:

Still glad he gave us Tyler Perry, Lights On, and Blindside :smokin

RIP Dunk.

Waka ALWAYS talkin about how he's going to change lanes and drop some different style music, he doesn't like hip-hop, blah blah blah.... yet always drops the same ol music that's overall like-ability comes down to the quality of the beat.

Back
Top Bottom