smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

2 Chainz and Gucci went in

Well DaMn Gucci
nthat.gif

Apparently Gucci has an album, Trap House 3 coming out on May 21st.

And Gucci lettin the AK go again

"I still say Project Pat, is my favorite rapper" :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Son is bipolar as hell. :lol:
I can't tell if he's dissing just cause or to spark up conversation for his album.
I had NO IDEA he had an album coming out.
Dissing Gotti and Tip is whack though.

Son is bipolar as hell. :lol:
I can't tell if he's dissing just cause or to spark up conversation for his album.
I had NO IDEA he had an album coming out.
Dissing Gotti and Tip is whack though.

How is it wack? He got an issue with em, how you call one of the only _s real enough to name names wack for doing so? You want more subliminals and throwing stones, hiding hands.

How is it wack? He got an issue with em, how you call one of the only _s real enough to name names wack for doing so? You want more subliminals and throwing stones, hiding hands.

Don't get me wrong, I've always appreciated Gucci for coming straight at _ necks.
But I find the issues he has with them petty.
He's mad at Gotti for dropping a mixtape on the same day. Like _ is you serious?
I'd prefer if they worked together and dropped more classics like Definition of a G. Classic mixtape.
& what's his issue with TI? He mad cause he's friends with Jeezy?

Last edited:
Basically^^
_ got classics together.
Matter fact, $#@% Gucci for ruining this relationship. :smh: >:

i agree with yall gucci had no reason to fall out with gotti..he must of felt some type of animosity for a while for him to want to ruin they relationship over somethin small like that

Don't get me wrong, I've always appreciated Gucci for coming straight at _ necks.
He's mad at Gotti for dropping a mixtape on the same day. Like _ is you serious?
I'd prefer if they worked together and dropped more classics like Definition of a G. Classic mixtape.

Yeah i feel u on that then...Gucci and Gotti>> cant really cosign that, but i feel as though he and TI never were cool really. I always felt tension,between them two even with the apologies and what not. Im sure its not because of Jeezy though. This _ Gucci is bipolar though, still shouting out Waka on tracks

Didn't Gotti actually change the release of his tape to the day after and Gucci was still mad?

Mad props to Gotti for moving his release date and that disrespect is what he got in return. 
mean.gif

On a sidenote, im ******g with Dolph HEAVY. He is straight FOOLING on High Class street III. Gucci said he signed him...he building something ovver there watch out for ten seventeen..(my numbers not working on my phone for some reason)

Dolph is hilarious, his voice raises like an old man who can't hear after every other bat :lol: his tape was pretty nice too

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

Ol school GucciManeLaFlare was the GOAT of this Liberace trap rap bruh.... 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom