****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Who ya'll rolling with...

Oj Da Juice or Young Scooter?

Last edited:
Too soon for the oj n scooter talk. Oj got like 20 tapes on him

make the trap > columbia

but your right its still early..if the tracks on his cd are like the one in the trailer he might be better

Last edited:
Comparing Scooter and OJ is hilarious. I'd say Scooter gets the nod cause he actually puts full sentences together. I think OJ does have a better delivery, and I've just heard way more stuff from him than Scooter.

Fooling mike make the trap is a way bigger hit..everyone n they grandma was goin around doin juiceman adlibs

Fooling mike make the trap is a way bigger hit..everyone n they grandma was goin around doin juiceman adlibs

I dont think nobody is sleeping scooter is my guy but make the trap was 10x bigger then colombia. That summer all u heard "aye" "ok"

make the trap had a known and hot gucci mane on it

columbia besides the remix was just streets

so not a good comparison to me

What's funny is that It took a yr for make the trap to blow nationwide...it was on traptacular I believe which dropped in Feb or March of 08...everyone was playing it in the city till Mr perfect dropped then it kinda faded away till around March/April of 09 when the vid dropped

What's funny is that It took a yr for make the trap to blow nationwide...it was on traptacular I believe which dropped in Feb or March of 08...everyone was playing it in the city till Mr perfect dropped then it kinda faded away till around March/April of 09 when the vid dropped

Im getting money>>> Young Scooter

He next up though, he been griding for a min. I remember hearing him on J Money **** in the day. He got better even though he aint really change **** up, thought he was trash back then. Yung Fresh, yung la, tracy t, future, j money, young ralph, mazi, they all cut from the same cloth. That Zaytoven/futuristic
cloth.

I think ppl forgetting how big Juice was. He made certified bangers. He was on Lex\Mike Will beats 5 yrs ago. Pioneer in this trap rap ****, so i think its disrespectful to say Scooter is better, even though he might be the better RAPPER. The,industry kinda embraced Juice when he came out, he just didnt embrace it back. Like Gucci said, he always been more focused on the money. I think when he got booed in NY during that wutang concert or whatever is when he finally said **** it lol

Everything posted is fire.
That Young Dolph goes stupid hard.
Them OJ and Scooter joints is dumb hard too.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom