****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Time To Get Paid - Gucci & Peewee Longway......I swear Metro Boomin next leveled that beat been on replay for months. Longway ate that beat on everything

Young Thug got an icecream cone on his face too to pay his respect to Guwop
Not sure how Gucci feels about that though lol

Purple Album was............[emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji][emoji]128169[/emoji] except the beats those were [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

I need a cold *** wop pic for this tee I'm getting made... Halp

Last edited:
Make a collage of Goochis mugshots and put them on your tee. Aint nobody doing that. Original. And you'll get all the yambs.

Use all the pics to write out Free Guwop..you'll get your money's worth it's a high chance he'll get locked up again

:lol: sadly, there's definitely a couple mugshots missing from that lil compilation...

Is it safe to say this has/will be Radric's longest stint inside since we've been introduced to the trap god that is, Gucci Mane La Flare?

Last edited:
When son getting out anyway? Per IG he booking shows already

Originally Posted by Willchamberlain  

When son getting out anyway? Per IG he booking shows already
IDK back in March Longway said he was getting out in a "couple months" whatever that mean

If he does somehow touch that early on fed charges he gotta be going to a halfway house or something, his "official release date" was March 2017

Last edited:
Lord no. Gucci don't let that man use u cuz he need that buzz.

Back
Top Bottom