****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

so i guess were getting a few new mixtapes this summer lol...hopefully valley boyz
pimp.gif
if not Ill settle with him going on tour

I wanna hear Gucci on that zay beat he made in the studio with benzino pure [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] too bad he gave it to yung la and he made a trash *** song :smh:

I can Gucci doin a joint mixtape with bankroll fresh since he's the hottest up n coming in the trap lane ..somethin similar to free bricks

@The 7th Mile me to bra but u gotta throw Atleast 3 or 4 southside beats on there

Last edited:
Zaytoven made a beat for Benzino :lol:?

If Gucci is out July 11, he may realize 13 mixtapes before the year is over

I can Gucci doin a joint mixtape with bankroll fresh since he's the hottest up n coming in the trap lane ..somethin similar to free bricks

@The 7th Mile me to bra but u gotta throw Atleast 3 or 4 southside beats on there

Yeah maybe a couple tracks, I need that vintage Wop and OJ that only Zay bring out of em

Wop lawyer told MTV that release date is fake 
mean.gif

“We do not know where that rumor came from, so that’s just Internet and social media fabrication,” Findling told MTV News on Tuesday, June 23. “We have no idea where that release date came from because we’re still in the midst of resolving things with the Bureau of Prisons. There was some confusion on their part, about his release date.”
Findling didn’t completely rule out the possibility that Gucci could be granted an early release from his three-year sentence, but he emphasized that nothing has been finalized.

“I can’t get into specifics, but we’re in the midst of corresponding with the Bureau of Prisons,” he added. “I’m trying to iron out a specific release date for him, but that I can tell you that is not  his release date. There’s nothing formal about that. It’s a product of social media.”

Last edited:
Joint was buns. I thought we were getting a legit Guwop tape. Not people that are cool with Gucci rapping over beats produced by Gucci's beat makers while Gucci raps the chorus.

Name one track that honestly slaps.

Don't worry. I'll wait.

Back
Top Bottom