****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

That was a dumb move getting an ice cream cone tattooed on his face. If I was a tattoo artist and he came to me asking for that Id talk him out of it

Gucci Gucci 2x. Like the song. Vid was cool. Now I just need the mixtape to be as dope.
Brondiesel he's a grown man g. What may be trash to you, might be considered dope to others.

this dude got an ice cream cone...tattooed on his FACE!

284x425.aspx

Next time Gucci gets in some #%+% the Judge is gonna automatically send him to some type of mental facility based on that tattoo.

Maybe this was a smart move in disguise
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bmore3800

Gucci Gucci 2x. Like the song. Vid was cool. Now I just need the mixtape to be as dope.
Brondiesel he's a grown man g. What may be trash to you, might be considered dope to others.

So lemme guess.......it's dope to you? How can an ice cream cone with lightning coming out of it tatted on the side of a 30 year old mans face be dope? I cant express with words how dumb it looks. Maybe like GuttaGetsBusy said its suppose to fool the judge that hes ******ed
laugh.gif

Its one thing to wear gaudy jewelry and another to get something stupid and meaningless tatted on for the rest of your life
Even if he decided to laser remove it it would leave a scar thats lighter than his skin in the shape as the ice cream cone

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Next time Gucci gets in some #%+% the Judge is gonna automatically send him to some type of mental facility based on that tattoo.

Maybe this was a smart move in disguise
nerd.gif

if you figured as much.. don't you think a judge who's heard every excuse in the book would also? the judge ain't gonna think he's crazy he's just gonna think he's stupid, then he's gonna bang the gavel on him.
laugh.gif

@ Brondiesel, helllll no I don't think its dope, but I'm in no position to say what a grown should and shouldn't get tatted on him.

it wasn't enough to walk around with what looks like an iced out richard and balls, tho???

cover.jpg

01. Gucci Mane - Intro 
02. Gucci Mane - Gucci 2 Time 
03. Gucci Mane - Hell Yea 
04. Gucci Mane - Gucci Talk 
05. Gucci Mane - Valentine Day 
06. Gucci Mane - 100 Bottles 
07. Gucci Mane - What I Do 
08. Gucci Mane - Bought A Chicken 
09. Gucci Mane - Get Up Off Me 
10. Gucci Mane - Jack Boyz 
11. Gucci Mane - Trick Or Treat 
12. Gucci Mane - Choppa Choppa Down (Remix) 
13. Gucci Mane - Bite Me 
14. Gucci Mane - Twitter That 
15. Gucci Mane - Talkers 
16. Gucci Mane - I Think I Love Her (Remix) 
17. Gucci Mane - Bosses 

drops later tonight http://www.livemixtapes.c...i_mane_gucci_2_time.html

i swear why the hell does it take gucci a good minute before he actually starts rapping and i cant stand this DJ, they need to come out with a NO Dj mixtape

Gucci 2 Times X Hell Yeah
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was just thinking last week how I needed some new sh** from buddy....

The face tat just goes to show Gucci could give a fu** what anybody says or thinks, he's gonna live his life exactly how he wants to...
I've said it once and I'm gonna say it again, GUCCI IS TO REAL FOR HIS OWN GOOD. But that's also why I rock with him
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

The face tat just goes to show Gucci could give a fu** what anybody says or thinks, he's gonna live his life exactly how he wants to...
I've said it once and I'm gonna say it again, GUCCI IS TO REAL FOR HIS OWN GOOD. But that's also why I rock with him
laugh.gif
C'mon.
laugh.gif
_ is on water b. This goes past being "real".

Back
Top Bottom