Official Halo 3: ODST Thread --- Prepare to drop Sep 22.

Damn it...

I missed out... slickdeals.net had a sale for $40 w/free shipping, but it expired.

Oh well... I'm going to hold out for now, and just wait until I can scoop it on another deal.

got all the achievements except firefight and the vidmaster ones. smh at the 200k firefight achievements

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

got all the achievements except firefight and the vidmaster ones. smh at the 200k firefight achievements
the vidmaster ones are
mad.gif
but after you finish
pimp.gif
you get your recon armor
GT vintagesole

I love firefight... But did anyone else think that the campaign was wayyyy short? I was close to punching my xbox when i saw the credits roll.
mad.gif
tired.gif

The game was supposed to just be a couple hour long add-on to Halo 3 so they weren't able to expand the campaign into a massive story.

200,000 isn't too hard to reach in Firefight. Honestly it's far easier with just 2 people then with 4 as you're not worried about some idiotgetting himself killed. In my opinion the interior ONI base map is one of the best when it comes to getting a high score as all your oppenents are funneledinto two corridors that are only a few feet wide. Even the bonus rounds come easy as the drones are still funneled in and a few Fuel Rod shots should earn yousome lives.

Hit me up if anyone wants to play sometime. GT - IamAnOilMan

mad bored, anyone wanna do some firefight? im about to get on.
gt:trueblueIII

just bit the dust and copped. i had to snatch up that newegg deal while it lasted. its def. gonna be worth the $50 since i don't have halo 3 or any of themaps
laugh.gif

i just really hope i can have the restraint to do my school work while this is sitting on my shelf
smh.gif

100.png
  • Firefight: Lost Platoon
  • Date Earned: Friday, September 25, 2009
  • Scored over 200,000 points in Firefight on Lost Platoon.
pimp.gif

i just got this...played like 4 minutes...going to bed...been on 2k10 all night...

anyone who want to run campaign through with me and get the achievements + firefight tomorrow?

add my GT: mnassari

i feel as if im mad late and won't have anyone to actually do the campaign with...lol i don't wanna do it all by myself.

So my friend let me borrow Halo ODST today. Game is alright.

If anyone is down to play firefight or even earn achievements, im down.

Gt: dunksrnice

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

All of the maps.
Which map packs?

I remember that I downloaded the free map pack that had Standoff and Foundry.

Then I stopped playing for a minute.

After that, I could never play team slayer because I didn't have the maps.

Which ones need to be downloaded? Mythic? Legendary?
Both its 1600 MS points together

Back
Top Bottom