Official Halo 3: ODST Thread --- Prepare to drop Sep 22.

i just got this game a few mins ago, about to head into firefight.
anyone wanna join me, hit me up GT:TrueBlueIII

Just FYI- ODST sold 2 million copies in 24 hours. Take that into consideration when in contrast Madden 2010 has yet to reach 1 million in sales as of today onthe 360.

For those who havn't experienced the game yet, I suggest your first play through be single player on heroic. Normal can be too easy. Legendary can be tooannoying. Playing Co-op is always fun but it takes away from the ambiance and mood of the game. You don't necessarily feel vulnerable with a group ofpeople.

After I finish the game solo, I'll play co-op on Legendary for fun/take care of anything I missed.

I'm loving the game so far (Yeah, I'm a Halo fan)

204 whos that in you avy? and the game is wet the graphics are sort of crap, and for some reason in the multiplayer it is so much easier to stick people nowit's all i do.

Is Firefight endless like CoD: WaW or does it have a limit like GoW2 Horde? How's the BR and Sniper on the game? Someone fill me in.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Anyone know when Halo: Reach beta is gonna come out?
People have been telling me that some copies of ODST cam with Beta.
All ODST copies came with Halo: Reach beta. The actual ODST disc is supposed to be the key to the beta, but Bungie hasn't released it yet.

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

Anyone know when Halo: Reach beta is gonna come out?
People have been telling me that some copies of ODST cam with Beta.
All ODST copies came with Halo: Reach beta. The actual ODST disc is supposed to be the key for the beta, but it hasn't dropped yet.
Oh, I misinterpreted you question.

Originally Posted by the north west

so if I get this do I still have to get halo 3?
ODST comes with the entire Halo 3 multiplayer on the second disk, maps and all, but it doesnt come with the single player(campaign) mode

Im down for some firefight around midnight, GT: Gator Boy 24, I'm taking an hour study break.

Firefight easily makes this game worth it...endless hours of just rolling on covenant with your friends and its scored. Also, you rack up insane medals similarto multiplayer (Kilamanjaro!)

My friend that I play games w/ hasn't copped this yet.. we just got into Zombie Mode on COD... wow can't believe how much time I just wasted playingthat... its addicting though

Firefight ne1? Online right now, can also use friends to play firefight on the regular GT: Dam Its Iceman

Yo... I can't play right now.. told my friend I'd play COD with him.. we'll play in a bit

So far i have played 5 firefight games and 1 chapter of the campaign and all i can say its a good game the campaign seems like its gonna be AMAZING firefightis really fun but seems like it can get boring or just frustrating because with 1 other person we could barely get passed 4 skulls on normal but to be honest idon't think its worth the 60 dollars because all it is after Campaign is done is Firefight and Halo 3 with 3 extra maps
So far i give it a 7/10 only because of the price

I really wanna cop but I'm so busy with school right now, I really won't have the time to play and I don't wanna get distracted from school. 2K10should hold me down until MW2 comes out and I guess I'll cop this during winter break. Hopefully it will get a slight price cut by then
smh.gif

Lakersfan1 wrote: and Halo 3 with 3 extra maps
or if you're someone like me who didn't pay for any of the halo 3 DLC maps when they first came out, its like 15 extra maps
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

So far i have played 5 firefight games and 1 chapter of the campaign and all i can say its a good game the campaign seems like its gonna be AMAZING firefight is really fun but seems like it can get boring or just frustrating because with 1 other person we could barely get passed 4 skulls on normal but to be honest i don't think its worth the 60 dollars because all it is after Campaign is done is Firefight and Halo 3 with 3 extra maps
So far i give it a 7/10 only because of the price

Use a god damn period in your !%$!#@* paragraph.

I got a question: Does this new game us up with those that are playing the original Halo 3?

If I want to play matchmaking and I have ODST, can I pair up with my peoples who have Halo 3, the original?

Yes, 2nd disc on ODST is the same as Halo 3, minus the campaign mode. But it's normal Halo 3 Matchmaking, with the new Mythic Maps. And some new gamemodes.

Back
Top Bottom