OFFICIAL HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 THREAD VOL. It All Ends 7/15

The last fight scene didn't seem as great as I thought it would be, but the rest was good. Got a glimpse of a different part of Snape in this one.

The last fight scene didn't seem as great as I thought it would be, but the rest was good. Got a glimpse of a different part of Snape in this one.

I just got back - couldn't get tickets last night without lining up for hours so I went to an early one today.

It was fantastic. Obviously there was a lot of stuff missed out - but in a way I liked the fact that they didn't explain everything - like in the early movies. They assume a certain level of knowledge.

I would have spent a little more time on a few things - especially the emotional stuff after the deaths. I just thought it was a little glossed over. It wouldn't have been hurt by an extra 30 mins.

It looked fantastic though - the photography and sets were pretty amazing.

I just got back - couldn't get tickets last night without lining up for hours so I went to an early one today.

It was fantastic. Obviously there was a lot of stuff missed out - but in a way I liked the fact that they didn't explain everything - like in the early movies. They assume a certain level of knowledge.

I would have spent a little more time on a few things - especially the emotional stuff after the deaths. I just thought it was a little glossed over. It wouldn't have been hurt by an extra 30 mins.

Originally Posted by kdawg

from a cinematography stand point I loved every bit of it.

Originally Posted by kdawg

from a cinematography stand point I loved every bit of it.

Movie was amazing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Alan Rickman nailed 'A Prince's Tale'

Snape
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saw it last night. Didn't think it was perfect, but loved it nonetheless. I will be seeing it again.

Saw it last night. Didn't think it was perfect, but loved it nonetheless. I will be seeing it again.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Contemplating seeing it a second time. Cannot wait for the Blu-Ray and it's only the first day out
30t6p3b.gif
exact thought walking out of the movie last night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

Contemplating seeing it a second time. Cannot wait for the Blu-Ray and it's only the first day out
30t6p3b.gif
exact thought walking out of the movie last night
laugh.gif

Im not even a fan of the franchise I just remember when I seen a little bit of the half blood prince 
and the production was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 even though I didnt know much about what was going on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im planing on seeing this hopefully this weekend (if i can get tickets)

and also plan on watching the older movies 

Im not even a fan of the franchise I just remember when I seen a little bit of the half blood prince 
and the production was 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 even though I didnt know much about what was going on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im planing on seeing this hopefully this weekend (if i can get tickets)

and also plan on watching the older movies 

Back
Top Bottom