OFFICIAL HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 THREAD VOL. It All Ends 7/15

Movie was dope but tell me Lord Voldemort didn't look like barbecue chicken when Harry went to "heaven" to talk with Dumbledore
laugh.gif

Movie was dope but tell me Lord Voldemort didn't look like barbecue chicken when Harry went to "heaven" to talk with Dumbledore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This movie has made 250 million world wide as of yesterday
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This movie has made 250 million world wide as of yesterday
sick.gif

still hasn't hit me that it's actually over..
edit:...i give up, can't embed a video for my life on this site
laugh.gif

thought i'd share this link, someone help me out with embedding it, much appreciated..

laugh.gif

thought i'd share this link, someone help me out with embedding it, much appreciated..

Originally Posted by bl1nk

laugh.gif

I got ya' fam!

Originally Posted by bl1nk

laugh.gif

I got ya' fam!

Movie wasn't all that, notice it didn't go into detail until Snape died...

Also, they could have gone without the 19 years later thing!

Spoiler [+]

Spoiler [+]

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by Caerus

Heard J.K. isn't done with the series yet...

No chance
My thoughts exactly.

There's nowhere to go with Harry's story now.

I think even if she went off in a different direction with another character, it will never match HP's story. There are times when a good thing really doesn't need to be touched again. This is that time.

Rowling is made for life. So are her childrens' children. And her childrens, childrens children.
laugh.gif

Movie was
eek.gif
they'll never compare to the books but they damn well come close.

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Originally Posted by Caerus

Heard J.K. isn't done with the series yet...

No chance
My thoughts exactly.

There's nowhere to go with Harry's story now.

I think even if she went off in a different direction with another character, it will never match HP's story. There are times when a good thing really doesn't need to be touched again. This is that time.

Rowling is made for life. So are her childrens' children. And her childrens, childrens children.
laugh.gif

Movie was
eek.gif
they'll never compare to the books but they damn well come close.

Can't believe this all started in '97 with the first book it's crazy I was only 10 then but the movie was great I expeced a better fight scene but oh well.

Can't believe this all started in '97 with the first book it's crazy I was only 10 then but the movie was great I expeced a better fight scene but oh well.

Watching the movie it is hard to truly comprehend that it is over.  This is one of the few times I don't think I can really judge a movie.  Watching them look so much older than when they started just really brings a lot of thoughts to your head.  I remember the first time my mom brought home one of the books when I was a youngin, and how eventually I was in college and left a party to make the midnight release of a book release.  I thought the movie was excellent.  I thought overall the fight scenes were timid compared to the depth they could of gone to.  Considering they had giants, etc, etc they really could of done quite a bit more with that I thought.

Additionally, only one line really stood out at me that was completely 100% wrong.  When it starts to get crazy and McGonogall calls the castle to defend itself, she completely breaks character and says I've always really wanted to use that spell or some other garbage.  Given her nature, the seriousness of the situation and her overall command of the situation it seemed really odd.

Also though Voldemort was a bit weaksauce in this with his magic etc.  Hard to say though. Definitely can't wait to rewatch it.

Watching the movie it is hard to truly comprehend that it is over.  This is one of the few times I don't think I can really judge a movie.  Watching them look so much older than when they started just really brings a lot of thoughts to your head.  I remember the first time my mom brought home one of the books when I was a youngin, and how eventually I was in college and left a party to make the midnight release of a book release.  I thought the movie was excellent.  I thought overall the fight scenes were timid compared to the depth they could of gone to.  Considering they had giants, etc, etc they really could of done quite a bit more with that I thought.

Additionally, only one line really stood out at me that was completely 100% wrong.  When it starts to get crazy and McGonogall calls the castle to defend itself, she completely breaks character and says I've always really wanted to use that spell or some other garbage.  Given her nature, the seriousness of the situation and her overall command of the situation it seemed really odd.

Also though Voldemort was a bit weaksauce in this with his magic etc.  Hard to say though. Definitely can't wait to rewatch it.

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Spoiler [+]
learn to use the spoiler please

Originally Posted by MrYoungMoney

Spoiler [+]
learn to use the spoiler please

Saw it last night and it was good but I had minor complaints.

First half hour dragged a bit for me, picked up nicely in the 2nd hour.

Spoiler [+]
Hated the ending scene, why the hell and who approved that idea of them being older, having kids and sending them off. They looked terrible older, it was so corny. The film could have ended perfectly with the 3 of them holding hands on the bridge...but no we get a stupid *19 years Later* so dumb

Aside from my above comments, I liked the film it was very dark which was my favorite part about the last two films, they got away from the kiddyness of the franchise and turned it more serious, which made them more enjoyable.

I think I'd rank this one #2 or #3 overall.

Saw it last night and it was good but I had minor complaints.

First half hour dragged a bit for me, picked up nicely in the 2nd hour.

Spoiler [+]
Hated the ending scene, why the hell and who approved that idea of them being older, having kids and sending them off. They looked terrible older, it was so corny. The film could have ended perfectly with the 3 of them holding hands on the bridge...but no we get a stupid *19 years Later* so dumb

Aside from my above comments, I liked the film it was very dark which was my favorite part about the last two films, they got away from the kiddyness of the franchise and turned it more serious, which made them more enjoyable.

I think I'd rank this one #2 or #3 overall.

Back
Top Bottom