OFFICIAL Harry Potter and the deathly hallows THREAD

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

I've been asking for a prequel for a long time. Go back to when James, Lily, my boy S. Black, and Snape were at Hogwarts. That would be so
pimp.gif

I never even considered that, but I would be like 
pimp.gif

Oh and also I'm going tonight at midnight at Bell tower Cinemas in Fort Myers, FL. Got my tickets on Fandango early and they just sold out 
eek.gif

I've been asking for a prequel for a long time. Go back to when James, Lily, my boy S. Black, and Snape were at Hogwarts. That would be so
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Oh and also I'm going tonight at midnight at Bell tower Cinemas in Fort Myers, FL. Got my tickets on Fandango early and they just sold out 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by glasses

seriously? people over the age of 15 follow/watch this?

You have no sense. The first harry potter movie came out in 2001, a 15 year old now would have been 6 back then.
Most of us were probably around 11-15 when the first book came out in middle school/high school.
Tell you the truth, I never read the book and people keep telling how much im missing out, but truefully, I dont care, it gives me an edge since I wont know whats missing or not.
All the movie still go hard, and I should be blazed out my mind watching this.

Originally Posted by glasses

seriously? people over the age of 15 follow/watch this?

You have no sense. The first harry potter movie came out in 2001, a 15 year old now would have been 6 back then.
Most of us were probably around 11-15 when the first book came out in middle school/high school.
Tell you the truth, I never read the book and people keep telling how much im missing out, but truefully, I dont care, it gives me an edge since I wont know whats missing or not.
All the movie still go hard, and I should be blazed out my mind watching this.

My dude youngmoney breakin out all kinds of .gifs 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully these last 2 movies do the book justice.

My dude youngmoney breakin out all kinds of .gifs 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Hopefully these last 2 movies do the book justice.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Its tonight people!!!!
laugh.gif

2vdim55.png

WOW!!!

laugh.gif
I am super excited about this movie but since I have no friends I will not be watching.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Its tonight people!!!!
laugh.gif

2vdim55.png

WOW!!!

laugh.gif
I am super excited about this movie but since I have no friends I will not be watching.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I hope all you fans have also read the books, people who have just seen the movies and claim to be super excited piss me off.
eh.  be glad there are more fans. 
more fans = more incentive for future books.
I have been wishing for years that Ms. Rowling would write more books within this series. I have never gotten so deep into a series as I have with Harry Potter. Such enjoyable books.
My girl just bought the tickets for the midnight showing tonight
pimp.gif

She just confirmed by texting Dan Radcliffe that there will be no more HP books - she might write some more but they won't feature Harry.

yeah.. I read a while back that any future books would not have HP, but still involve the existing wizarding world.  I'd be content with that.
likewise.  the ending to the harry potter series was perfect if you ask me.  itd be a shame to ruin it by continuing that storyline.  hope she comes up with something that can live up to that though...

Originally Posted by kdawg

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

I hope all you fans have also read the books, people who have just seen the movies and claim to be super excited piss me off.
eh.  be glad there are more fans. 
more fans = more incentive for future books.
I have been wishing for years that Ms. Rowling would write more books within this series. I have never gotten so deep into a series as I have with Harry Potter. Such enjoyable books.
My girl just bought the tickets for the midnight showing tonight
pimp.gif

She just confirmed by texting Dan Radcliffe that there will be no more HP books - she might write some more but they won't feature Harry.

yeah.. I read a while back that any future books would not have HP, but still involve the existing wizarding world.  I'd be content with that.
likewise.  the ending to the harry potter series was perfect if you ask me.  itd be a shame to ruin it by continuing that storyline.  hope she comes up with something that can live up to that though...

Originally Posted by KickHead23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

The marauders ftw!

If they screw up Snape's story and don't do it justice in the movie, I am going to rage harder than rage guy. Not gonna lie, Snape's chapter made me cry. I bawled when Sirius died too. And at Dumbledore's funeral. Other than Harry Potter, I never cry. For some reason I just got outrageously emotionally involved
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KickHead23

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

The marauders ftw!

If they screw up Snape's story and don't do it justice in the movie, I am going to rage harder than rage guy. Not gonna lie, Snape's chapter made me cry. I bawled when Sirius died too. And at Dumbledore's funeral. Other than Harry Potter, I never cry. For some reason I just got outrageously emotionally involved
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I heard people are already lined up where I Live, and its only 4pm...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

wc02er.jpg

and my sister just texting me saying shes been in line now to...in 30 degree weather
roll.gif
florida FTW

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

I heard people are already lined up where I Live, and its only 4pm...
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

wc02er.jpg

and my sister just texting me saying shes been in line now to...in 30 degree weather
roll.gif
florida FTW

not my cup of tea but I already scooped up 2 tix for the wife. Glad she is dragging her sister instead of me.

not my cup of tea but I already scooped up 2 tix for the wife. Glad she is dragging her sister instead of me.

Back
Top Bottom