roll.gif
laugh.gif
is this dude serious? Narnia?
roll.gif

Narnia go hard cuh, chief some of that good
pimp.gif
 then peep narnia, you will be in another world
eek.gif

Did any of you guys read Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them? I thought it was pretty good though it felt lacking in terms of creatures. I might go and get The Tales of Beedle and the Bard or whatever soon. Is she ever going to finish that encyclopedia?
nerd.gif

Did any of you guys read Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them? I thought it was pretty good though it felt lacking in terms of creatures. I might go and get The Tales of Beedle and the Bard or whatever soon. Is she ever going to finish that encyclopedia?
nerd.gif

Checks McGee wrote:
chief some of that good
pimp.gif
eek.gif

same goes with any movie bruh
laugh.gif

i could smoke before i see Augustus Gloop fall into the chocolate river and id prolly have a seizure...

Checks McGee wrote:
chief some of that good
pimp.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

i could smoke before i see Augustus Gloop fall into the chocolate river and id prolly have a seizure...

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Checks McGee wrote:
chief some of that good
pimp.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Checks McGee wrote:
chief some of that good
pimp.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Checks McGee wrote:
chief some of that good
pimp.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

lol ok do what I said then come back and tell me if its the same as that, cuz you cant say that for every movie cuz some are just more visually appealing

Checks McGee wrote:
chief some of that good
pimp.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

lol ok do what I said then come back and tell me if its the same as that, cuz you cant say that for every movie cuz some are just more visually appealing

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

I've been asking for a prequel for a long time. Go back to when James, Lily, my boy S. Black, and Snape were at Hogwarts. That would be so
pimp.gif
I never even considered that, but I would be like
pimp.gif
The marauders ftw!

I've always wanted to see this done. The Marauders' years at Hogwarts would be %$%!#!+ awesome.
pimp.gif

But anyways I'm going stay out of this thread I won't be able to see it til next week.

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Originally Posted by KickHead23

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

I've been asking for a prequel for a long time. Go back to when James, Lily, my boy S. Black, and Snape were at Hogwarts. That would be so
pimp.gif
I never even considered that, but I would be like
pimp.gif
The marauders ftw!

I've always wanted to see this done. The Marauders' years at Hogwarts would be %$%!#!+ awesome.
pimp.gif

But anyways I'm going stay out of this thread I won't be able to see it til next week.

I can't find any faults in that movie. Everything was perfect. Making this movie into two parts was probably the best decision they've made. All the details made it so much better.

I can't find any faults in that movie. Everything was perfect. Making this movie into two parts was probably the best decision they've made. All the details made it so much better.

Awesome @!%$$%% movie. Cant wait til part 2
I can honestly say with no doubt in my heart.. that Emma Watson truly has my heart . Yes im simpin bad. I will do anything just to see her and be with her. Im not joking 
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
smile.gif

Awesome @!%$$%% movie. Cant wait til part 2
I can honestly say with no doubt in my heart.. that Emma Watson truly has my heart . Yes im simpin bad. I will do anything just to see her and be with her. Im not joking 
indifferent.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom