OFFICIAL Harry Potter and the deathly hallows THREAD

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Didnt even know that it came out I was wondering why the movie theater was so pack at 2:00 A.M. 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i did not like how they did not add the part where dudley says he respects harry and leaves him for the last time .
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i did not like how they did not add the part where dudley says he respects harry and leaves him for the last time .
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

I can't find any faults in that movie. Everything was perfect. Making this movie into two parts was probably the best decision they've made. All the details made it so much better.

Usually I have so much beef with the movies and what they leave out, but this one really moved the story along at minimal cost to the storyline. LITTLE choked that Ariana isn't mentioned, but I suppose that's a secondary storyline.

Spoiler [+]
Bawled when Dobby died. Bawled.
frown.gif

I can't find any faults in that movie. Everything was perfect. Making this movie into two parts was probably the best decision they've made. All the details made it so much better.

Usually I have so much beef with the movies and what they leave out, but this one really moved the story along at minimal cost to the storyline. LITTLE choked that Ariana isn't mentioned, but I suppose that's a secondary storyline.

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif

thought it was OK, maybe its my fault for having high expectations.

still want wait for part 2 tho

thought it was OK, maybe its my fault for having high expectations.

still want wait for part 2 tho

What the heck have I been missing for the past 10 years.
This was the first Harry Potter movie I've ever seen in its entirety. It was good. I'm going to have to watch the other movies sometime.

This was the first Harry Potter movie I've ever seen in its entirety. It was good. I'm going to have to watch the other movies sometime.

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

You have been missing out!

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

You have been missing out!

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif
When you watch the movie they EXPECT you to know too much...they left a lot out that could have been explained. I love Harry Potter but i did not like this movie.

Originally Posted by Galvelocity

Spoiler [+]
frown.gif
When you watch the movie they EXPECT you to know too much...they left a lot out that could have been explained. I love Harry Potter but i did not like this movie.

When i went to the movie last time, the part where dumbledore died a girl started crying and kept saying "poor snape"
laugh.gif

When i went to the movie last time, the part where dumbledore died a girl started crying and kept saying "poor snape"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Every movie theater around here is sold out...Guess I gotta wait to see it next week or so

Yeah, I booked my tickets for Saturday night last weekend and it was hard to get them - I had to take my 3rd choice of time - and couldn't get one with the premium booked seats so we'll have to get there early to avoid the free for all.

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Every movie theater around here is sold out...Guess I gotta wait to see it next week or so

Yeah, I booked my tickets for Saturday night last weekend and it was hard to get them - I had to take my 3rd choice of time - and couldn't get one with the premium booked seats so we'll have to get there early to avoid the free for all.

One of the theaters around here had all 14 screens showing Harry Potter and all sold out, even the 3am showings
laugh.gif

One of the theaters around here had all 14 screens showing Harry Potter and all sold out, even the 3am showings
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom