OFFICIAL HEADPHONE THREAD VOL. iPod earbuds hurt

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Copped the T-400 Comply Foam Tips, and I am extremely happy with the purchase! They are 1000X more comfortable than the silicone tips that came with the Monster Turbines. Glad I purchased, and I suggest people at least give them a try.
Right? I was blown away when I got mine. So comfortable, and I think it improves the sound a bit as well.

The foam tips are excellent but they get dirty extremely quickly (especially when you use your finger tips to squeeze them).

Best portable amp out there for iPod? I use the Fiio E5, and the E7 is dope but its not really suited for an iPod Touch.

anything else out there?

shop on amazon had the m50s for 119 + shipping and the coiled version for 115 + shipping

once i decided to get them (i had already bought 2 keyboards so i was low on funds).. they sold out -.-

ive been having to use the ear-raping iphone in ears.. i need to stop slacking and pick up a quality (and comfortable) pair of in ears
30t6p3b.gif

mine stay connected to my pc, when i use them i route them behind my keyboard so they don't get in the way of my mouse/screen. when not in use, they stay like this
2ppylvk.jpg

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

The foam tips are excellent but they get dirty extremely quickly (especially when you use your finger tips to squeeze them).

Best portable amp out there for iPod? I use the Fiio E5, and the E7 is dope but its not really suited for an iPod Touch.

anything else out there?
Just a quick list of cheap amps since idk how much you have to spend.
Cmoy, PA2V2, Basso T3,mini3. E11 comes out soon I think.

Originally Posted by nbafatso

anything else out there?
Thanks I'll look those up.
They def do not have to be on the cheap side, I just want to make a solid investment on something portable.

Originally Posted by nbafatso

anything else out there?
Thanks I'll look those up.
They def do not have to be on the cheap side, I just want to make a solid investment on something portable.
Pico slim and headstage arrow are awesome for how portable they are. Also very solid amps.
Nuforce Udac is another I thought of.

I just got those Klipsch S4 yesterday, they're nice and all....but how am I supposed to wear these?

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Copped the T-400 Comply Foam Tips, and I am extremely happy with the purchase! They are 1000X more comfortable than the silicone tips that came with the Monster Turbines. Glad I purchased, and I suggest people at least give them a try.

Copped the Comply Tx-400 Foam Tips with wax guard for my Sennheiser MM-50iP.
pimp.gif

Definitely much more comfortable than the silicone tips. And they don't fall off while I'm running!
pimp.gif

I just wish my IEMs were symmetrical in length, and the microphone is centered (like the Klipsch S4i or the V-Moda Vibes) so it doesn't flop about when running... I guess it wasn't designed for that.
laugh.gif

Clean em with peroxide weekly

I just bought a bike so i can save money on gas. so i need a good set of headphones for when i ride around for my ipod.

Are the m50's really that good? Any special deals for them?

i'm thinkin about shellin out the $250+ for the turbine pro golds. i mean they have a lifetime warranty too so what do i have to lose? i just wanna know the details on this too good to be true warranty. if i cash out for these bad boys would that be the last i'd have to ever spend on some headphones? if anything at anytime everrrr goes wrong do they send me a fresh brand new pair?

anyone have experience with this?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

I just bought a bike so i can save money on gas. so i need a good set of headphones for when i ride around for my ipod.

shouldn't you be more worried about the sounds around you (cars and such) than listening to your ipod?

maybe it's just me but, if im riding around in traffic the last thing id want is something to take away my attention from whats around me.

Thinking of swapping my iPod mini HDD for a compactflash card since the battery needs to be swapped

love rockbox on this thing
smile.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

shouldn't you be more worried about the sounds around you (cars and such) than listening to your ipod?

maybe it's just me but, if im riding around in traffic the last thing id want is something to take away my attention from whats around me.
if you're riding around in traffic, i wouldn't even ride around with just one ear bud in.

if you need music that bad, i'd get some cans to wear around your neck, other then that, it's not worth getting murked by a car

Originally Posted by GFlower8

i'm thinkin about shellin out the $250+ for the turbine pro golds. i mean they have a lifetime warranty too so what do i have to lose? i just wanna know the details on this too good to be true warranty. if i cash out for these bad boys would that be the last i'd have to ever spend on some headphones? if anything at anytime everrrr goes wrong do they send me a fresh brand new pair?

nerd.gif
back then when amazon had those awesome steals for the turbines, it'd be worth it.  but with that budget, you can do better

Originally Posted by GFlower8

nerd.gif

That's too much for the golds. I remember a little while ago on onecall you could send an offer of 180-200 for new ones and they would take it. Now I think they only have open box golds for 180ish. Idk if that changes the warranty in any way. Here's a link: http://www.onecall.com/pr...ar-headphones/_/R-102127

Thanks for your concern guys, but where i live there are A LOT of bike tracks not even close to cars; like if we have our own roads for bikes so i don't have to worry about cars.

Anyways are the m50's that good? I would obviously use it when im in the library and studying.

Appreciate the info.

Back
Top Bottom