**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by rashi

cool.. we didnt give up, we just get cocky because we have the big 3 and a big lead...

The Heat quit, bro.
and you are sure of this because?, yeah it sure looked like we quit in the 4th...

yea how you gonna leave j.rich open after he drains 14 treys in 38 seconds
when did he do that?... so if a guy gets open and goes on a scoring run, means the other team quit?

Originally Posted by bns1201

cool.. we didnt give up, we just get cocky because we have the big 3 and a big lead...

The Heat quit, bro.
and you are sure of this because?, yeah it sure looked like we quit in the 4th...

yea how you gonna leave j.rich open after he drains 14 treys in 38 seconds
when did he do that?... so if a guy gets open and goes on a scoring run, means the other team quit?

it was exaggeration, he had 6 points in 14 seconds I think it was...in some sense yes that's quitting...leaving bodies wide open....and it wasnt only J.rich, the magic scored hella 3's in the 4th quarter off weak pick n rolls.....

it was exaggeration, he had 6 points in 14 seconds I think it was...in some sense yes that's quitting...leaving bodies wide open....and it wasnt only J.rich, the magic scored hella 3's in the 4th quarter off weak pick n rolls.....

laugh.gif
so everytime someone scores 6 points in a row that means that the other team is quitting...

Although I hate how we've blown HUGE leads lately, I feel confident that we'll be more focused in the playoffs and not (hopefully!) have these setbacks. We know how both Wade and Bron turn it up come playoff time. 

I'm trying to look at this in a glass half-full kind of way by saying at least we've eliminated the slow starts and can build a lead consistently. I mean, it could be worse like the 9-8 start, where we were just getting flat out beat.

Miller, Jones, and House (as well as the entire bench) better get it together ASAP because their shooting from the arc has been
sick.gif
 lately.

Bosh needs to get back in rhythm. He looks so damn frustrated ever since the break.

We play better on the road anyway so lets start another streak @ San Antonio tonight......i hope.

Let's go Heat!
pimp.gif
 Gotta keep the faith though its so hard at times
laugh.gif

Although I hate how we've blown HUGE leads lately, I feel confident that we'll be more focused in the playoffs and not (hopefully!) have these setbacks. We know how both Wade and Bron turn it up come playoff time. 

I'm trying to look at this in a glass half-full kind of way by saying at least we've eliminated the slow starts and can build a lead consistently. I mean, it could be worse like the 9-8 start, where we were just getting flat out beat.

Miller, Jones, and House (as well as the entire bench) better get it together ASAP because their shooting from the arc has been
sick.gif
 lately.

Bosh needs to get back in rhythm. He looks so damn frustrated ever since the break.

We play better on the road anyway so lets start another streak @ San Antonio tonight......i hope.

Let's go Heat!
pimp.gif
 Gotta keep the faith though its so hard at times
laugh.gif

Defensively they just have to trust each other more and stop resorting to doubling up and then having to rush and rotate back to the shooters. Terrible defensive scheming which led to those wide open 3's made by not just J. Rich. He hit 5, Arenas hit 3, Jameer hit 2, Anderson hit 2 ... so it was pretty fair spread throughout. That's completely a credit to the Magic's great ball movement and capitalizing on Miami's defensive weakness during the game. Spo has to get them to better understand ball rotations back to perimeter shooters when helping on double teams or to simply not have to double at all. This has been an issue for actually a few games that I've personally noticed.

Defensively they just have to trust each other more and stop resorting to doubling up and then having to rush and rotate back to the shooters. Terrible defensive scheming which led to those wide open 3's made by not just J. Rich. He hit 5, Arenas hit 3, Jameer hit 2, Anderson hit 2 ... so it was pretty fair spread throughout. That's completely a credit to the Magic's great ball movement and capitalizing on Miami's defensive weakness during the game. Spo has to get them to better understand ball rotations back to perimeter shooters when helping on double teams or to simply not have to double at all. This has been an issue for actually a few games that I've personally noticed.

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

But why did Barkley say they need more help, though
laugh.gif
. Anyone else catch that?
He said that because the Bench has been abysmal all season for the most part. You can have a BIG 3 OR 4 or even a BIG 5, but you have to have a complimentary bench as well. It's not as if they can't do it (the bench players) but it's more of being able to be consistent. I for one am not worried. They'll continue to work hard and improve as each loss reserves it's hints of victories within them as well. 

laugh.gif
He said that because the Bench has been abysmal all season for the most part. You can have a BIG 3 OR 4 or even a BIG 5, but you have to have a complimentary bench as well. It's not as if they can't do it (the bench players) but it's more of being able to be consistent. I for one am not worried. They'll continue to work hard and improve as each loss reserves it's hints of victories within them as well. 

looking at the situation. lebron and wade had over 20 points going into halftime. whatever was discussed in the locker room , im guessing they all said well LBJ n D3 already have high points. lets give the ball to bosh for the 3rd quarter and get his numbers up. bosh got pressure on himself as you saw he was getting the ball alot in the beginning of the 3rd and just wasnt hitting the baskets......so this threw off the overall idea n vibe of what the 3rd quarter was to be to give LBJ and D3 a slight break. then it all went downhill from there. but wade and lebron were hot all game so why didnt they at least keep the lead up?! wade didnt get a basket since the 2nd quarter after he scored early in the 4th. that is ridiculous. the way i see it for bosh is, if your not hot tonight on scoring, at least turn around and get rebounds offensive and defensive, but he completely just ran up and down just going thru the motions. on another note, bibby played excellent defense while he played his minutes and was quite effective early and had the magic a little confused while setting the picks and giving lebron and wade room for those open shots.

overall i was so excited to see the heat up by 24 , i couldnt believe it was going so sweet. then after i went to cook some food in the 3rd, i came back and the magic were up by 8, i was like....?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?
im disappointed. i thought the heat would have made up for all the critics talk goin into this one......wow.

looking at the situation. lebron and wade had over 20 points going into halftime. whatever was discussed in the locker room , im guessing they all said well LBJ n D3 already have high points. lets give the ball to bosh for the 3rd quarter and get his numbers up. bosh got pressure on himself as you saw he was getting the ball alot in the beginning of the 3rd and just wasnt hitting the baskets......so this threw off the overall idea n vibe of what the 3rd quarter was to be to give LBJ and D3 a slight break. then it all went downhill from there. but wade and lebron were hot all game so why didnt they at least keep the lead up?! wade didnt get a basket since the 2nd quarter after he scored early in the 4th. that is ridiculous. the way i see it for bosh is, if your not hot tonight on scoring, at least turn around and get rebounds offensive and defensive, but he completely just ran up and down just going thru the motions. on another note, bibby played excellent defense while he played his minutes and was quite effective early and had the magic a little confused while setting the picks and giving lebron and wade room for those open shots.

overall i was so excited to see the heat up by 24 , i couldnt believe it was going so sweet. then after i went to cook some food in the 3rd, i came back and the magic were up by 8, i was like....?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!!?
im disappointed. i thought the heat would have made up for all the critics talk goin into this one......wow.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure he said something like they need a 3rd guy. I was sitting here like isn't Bosh the 3rd guy. Chuck said Bosh can't and isn't that guy and then proceeded when asked who should be that next guy that he didn't know who it could be
laugh.gif
He's all over the map lately.

The Heat will be fine, all I know is that when they were on that streak, the games I watched, Wade or LeBron were consistently attacking the basket at the end of games, haven't seen a lot of that lately and it's cost them. Even if they don't score, those are the best two options to create for themselves or others when they are aggressive and that definitely wasn't the case last night.

But this stretch is going to be telling a lot about them if they don't play well they could end up slipping to the 3rd or 4th seed and have to go through 3 road playoff series to win the title and for a team that hasn't done it before that could be a tall order. Although I think they could actually end up benefiting from that considering they have next to zero fan support or energy in that arena, c'mon Fan Up Miami.

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

laugh.gif

I'm pretty sure he said something like they need a 3rd guy. I was sitting here like isn't Bosh the 3rd guy. Chuck said Bosh can't and isn't that guy and then proceeded when asked who should be that next guy that he didn't know who it could be
laugh.gif
He's all over the map lately.

The Heat will be fine, all I know is that when they were on that streak, the games I watched, Wade or LeBron were consistently attacking the basket at the end of games, haven't seen a lot of that lately and it's cost them. Even if they don't score, those are the best two options to create for themselves or others when they are aggressive and that definitely wasn't the case last night.

But this stretch is going to be telling a lot about them if they don't play well they could end up slipping to the 3rd or 4th seed and have to go through 3 road playoff series to win the title and for a team that hasn't done it before that could be a tall order. Although I think they could actually end up benefiting from that considering they have next to zero fan support or energy in that arena, c'mon Fan Up Miami.

hopefully san an mops yall up. but parker isnt playing, so you guys might have a chance..

hopefully san an mops yall up. but parker isnt playing, so you guys might have a chance..

The Heat quit, bro.

When you blow a 24 point lead, you quit.

The Miami Heat have ZERO leadership, period. Nobody takes initiative on this team when it counts.

The Heat quit, bro.

When you blow a 24 point lead, you quit.

The Miami Heat have ZERO leadership, period. Nobody takes initiative on this team when it counts.

the halftime show last night was hilarious tho. lots of drama...the commentators were attacking each other. especially when two of them were arguing a point, then it went to an on screen commercial and you heard the 3rd guy open up and say something and the other 2 guys said something of the sort to " i have no idea what that has to do with what we were just talking about " LOL

the halftime show last night was hilarious tho. lots of drama...the commentators were attacking each other. especially when two of them were arguing a point, then it went to an on screen commercial and you heard the 3rd guy open up and say something and the other 2 guys said something of the sort to " i have no idea what that has to do with what we were just talking about " LOL

yeah ok... wade jumping into the stands for a loose ball means he gave up already, lebron with the block means he quit too... mike miller with the hustle rebound and lebron shooting a 3 also means they both quit again... why try if they quit right?...

Back
Top Bottom