**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

Originally Posted by RoOk

Heat fans bout to jump ship...Hornets about to become NT's favorite team by next week
roll.gif

+%%$ they better not 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shaqtus92

Originally Posted by NobleKane

WOW.... and stupid nba tv rigged the voting so this game was shown on nba tv thus no replays
frown.gif
It comes on again at 9am tommorow morning

but i work
frown.gif
if it was a league pass game it would be shown all night and day.

so what exactly caused the collapse by the heat? werent they up by 20? Spolstra better get it together before riley cans him.

jungle has arrived

1st off-Chris Bosh is playing like trash aka basura
2nd off-D Wade is a ball hog
3rd off-Lebron look scared of nervous to tell D Wade pass the ball homie
4th off-This 4th qtr & ot offense look alot like the Cavs wit Lebron
5th off-Heat is 2 cocky and might get blown out by Celtics if keep mess around on thursday
6th off-Why heat so damn jokey this is serious they didnt cover the spread
7th off-This game was great
8th off-Eddie House should of been on bench he is weak with last second shots 2nd time he missed the last shot this season
9th off-Miami need 2 fix this point guard issue asap Lost To Cp,Deron Williams & Rondo i see pattern
ohwell.gif

jungle has arrived

1st off-Chris Bosh is playing like trash aka basura
2nd off-D Wade is a ball hog
3rd off-Lebron look scared of nervous to tell D Wade pass the ball homie
4th off-This 4th qtr & ot offense look alot like the Cavs wit Lebron
5th off-Heat is 2 cocky and might get blown out by Celtics if keep mess around on thursday
6th off-Why heat so damn jokey this is serious they didnt cover the spread
7th off-This game was great
8th off-Eddie House should of been on bench he is weak with last second shots 2nd time he missed the last shot this season
9th off-Miami need 2 fix this point guard issue asap Lost To Cp,Deron Williams & Rondo i see pattern
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Heat fans bout to jump ship...Hornets about to become NT's favorite team by next week
roll.gif
they can jump if they want.. i will still be here same with a couple of others.... this aint even that bad compared to that 15 win season....
i still that was a !%*##!$$ call with .4 left on the clock....

That was clearly a foul and the Heat got a questionable flagrant foul call in their favor earlier in the game.

Not to mention the 47-21 FT advantage.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

roll.gif
they can jump if they want.. i will still be here same with a couple of others.... this aint even that bad compared to that 15 win season....

That was clearly a foul and the Heat got a questionable flagrant foul call in their favor earlier in the game.

Not to mention the 47-21 FT advantage.

I promise, some teams don't play right until I tune in to watch them. When I caught the game, it was in the second quarter and mia was up by like 18. I was like 'come on utah, you're better than this" and voila', the started connecting buckets. That ending was CLASSIC.
pimp.gif
glad the jazz got the W.

I promise, some teams don't play right until I tune in to watch them. When I caught the game, it was in the second quarter and mia was up by like 18. I was like 'come on utah, you're better than this" and voila', the started connecting buckets. That ending was CLASSIC.
pimp.gif
glad the jazz got the W.

YoungTriz wrote:
RoOk wrote:
roll.gif

^THIS .... as much as we've lost since that 06 title, this is far from even closely enough to make real Heat fans jump ship. These are professional basketball players we're playing against and in my opinion despite other teams records and personnel's, any given game can be one to remember and clearly tonight was a prime example of that. As stated before, I take NOTHING AWAY from the Jazz. They were the better team when the clock read 0:00 and they deserved the win.

YoungTriz wrote:
RoOk wrote:
roll.gif

^THIS .... as much as we've lost since that 06 title, this is far from even closely enough to make real Heat fans jump ship. These are professional basketball players we're playing against and in my opinion despite other teams records and personnel's, any given game can be one to remember and clearly tonight was a prime example of that. As stated before, I take NOTHING AWAY from the Jazz. They were the better team when the clock read 0:00 and they deserved the win.

FUUUU MILLSAP
indifferent.gif

Naw, what he did today, he gets my respect
pimp.gif

Even though we were on the wrong end of things, what we saw today was a classic

FUUUU MILLSAP
indifferent.gif

Naw, what he did today, he gets my respect
pimp.gif

Even though we were on the wrong end of things, what we saw today was a classic

Well on to the next game for the Heat. Come back strong. For some odd reason
I want the Heat to sign Rashad McCants.

Well on to the next game for the Heat. Come back strong. For some odd reason
I want the Heat to sign Rashad McCants.

I dont know what Heat fans are complaining about, everything is on track for the grand return of Riles to the bench
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dont know what Heat fans are complaining about, everything is on track for the grand return of Riles to the bench
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Another Eddie freakin house final shot attempt ..
30t6p3b.gif

Where was Lebron?
thinking 2 himself what should i do

should i sit in the corner and not shoot the ball?
shoud i shoot the last shot?
should i think about my shiny shoes?
should i party after the game?
should i look at d wade ball hog?
should i be who i want you to be? Yes u should so take the damn ball and score sum points

Back
Top Bottom