**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

I'm just not seeing Spo as a Finals Coach and if that's how he is in the huddle at time outs, then
30t6p3b.gif

Energy just isn't there at all ..... Score is irrelevant at this point so long as you play with energy

Energy just isn't there at all ..... Score is irrelevant at this point so long as you play with energy

Championship basketball by the Celts and what we expected from them ... Congrats on the win. I'll never waiver in faith in the squad. We'll eventually figure things out. Good game!

Championship basketball by the Celts and what we expected from them ... Congrats on the win. I'll never waiver in faith in the squad. We'll eventually figure things out. Good game!

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

co-sign

Originally Posted by mr2cool80

co-sign

Riley what are you waiting for man? Spoelstra is a good kid but this team is a bit too much weight for him to carry. Get back to doing what you do best Pat, we need to do something because obviously this isn't working the way it is.

Riley what are you waiting for man? Spoelstra is a good kid but this team is a bit too much weight for him to carry. Get back to doing what you do best Pat, we need to do something because obviously this isn't working the way it is.

ehh lets not blame the coach, you have 3 possible hall of famers all in their prime. was a really bad idea for all 3 to be on the same team,they will all hold each other back from doing what they do

ehh lets not blame the coach, you have 3 possible hall of famers all in their prime. was a really bad idea for all 3 to be on the same team,they will all hold each other back from doing what they do

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I don't think it's ever a bad idea to put three future hall of famers on the same team, they just need to figure out their new roles and that takes time. This biggest problem this team faces is finding its identity, once everyone develops that chemistry they will prosper but its not something that you can expect to happen overnight, don't forget that the majority of the roster has never played with one another. I also don't go back on my statement about our coach, we need someone like Riley with more bravado to coach this team. Like I said before this team is too much weight for a new guy like Spoelstra to carry.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

I don't think it's ever a bad idea to put three future hall of famers on the same team, they just need to figure out their new roles and that takes time. This biggest problem this team faces is finding its identity, once everyone develops that chemistry they will prosper but its not something that you can expect to happen overnight, don't forget that the majority of the roster has never played with one another. I also don't go back on my statement about our coach, we need someone like Riley with more bravado to coach this team. Like I said before this team is too much weight for a new guy like Spoelstra to carry.

He can definitely be of help as far aggressively attacking the boards, and just being purely a potential energy guy to compliment Haslem as well.

He can definitely be of help as far aggressively attacking the boards, and just being purely a potential energy guy to compliment Haslem as well.

Back
Top Bottom