**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

james' and wade's roles are defined: james is all-around greatness, wade scorer 

now bosh needs to become rebounder and interior defender

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Yup thats how it NEEDS to be. James should average around 20 points a game and 10 rebounds 10 assist. He should be able to average a triple double seeing how he will be dishing a great scorer in dwade. He has already come close to doing it in a few games.

Yup thats how it NEEDS to be. James should average around 20 points a game and 10 rebounds 10 assist. He should be able to average a triple double seeing how he will be dishing a great scorer in dwade. He has already come close to doing it in a few games.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

in a perfect world, james should be the one finishing plays b/c he's a better scorer than wade and provides more mismatches; people have to notice that the best perimeter defender is ALWAYS on lebron, thats why wade has been havng a field day outside of the boston games

but b/c lebron can handle so much more responsibilties he knows he has to take on that role

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

in a perfect world, james should be the one finishing plays b/c he's a better scorer than wade and provides more mismatches; people have to notice that the best perimeter defender is ALWAYS on lebron, thats why wade has been havng a field day outside of the boston games

but b/c lebron can handle so much more responsibilties he knows he has to take on that role

Another Elite Point Guard opponent tonight ..... Definitely aware of our record against the elites of this position this season but confident that we'll pull it through. Should be a good game ... Wonder if Big Z will make his second consecutive start

Another Elite Point Guard opponent tonight ..... Definitely aware of our record against the elites of this position this season but confident that we'll pull it through. Should be a good game ... Wonder if Big Z will make his second consecutive start

whoever plays point guard 2nite is gonna have at least 10 assists for miami
steve nash is elite on offense but dont have no defense so miami be good he will be dominated

whoever plays point guard 2nite is gonna have at least 10 assists for miami
steve nash is elite on offense but dont have no defense so miami be good he will be dominated

@Jungle ... Well that would be hopeful but other then LeBron who'll consistently give us 8-10 a night reagrdless of the opponent, I don't see much being done from our assigned "Point Guards" beit Arroyo or Chalmers. I just don't see oursleves excelling well in that position on the court. Either way no worries, Lebron has shown that he's willing to be the primary ball handler. It'll still be advantageous for us to have a legitimate point guard at some point through out the season.

Secondly I agree that Nash my not be as tip top of a defender at this point of his career, but then again his minutes have been shaved dramatically and Dragic provides a good lift for them off the bench on that team. I personally can see Dragic starting probably on 6 out of the top 8 teams had he been in eastern conference ... IMO

@Jungle ... Well that would be hopeful but other then LeBron who'll consistently give us 8-10 a night reagrdless of the opponent, I don't see much being done from our assigned "Point Guards" beit Arroyo or Chalmers. I just don't see oursleves excelling well in that position on the court. Either way no worries, Lebron has shown that he's willing to be the primary ball handler. It'll still be advantageous for us to have a legitimate point guard at some point through out the season.

Secondly I agree that Nash my not be as tip top of a defender at this point of his career, but then again his minutes have been shaved dramatically and Dragic provides a good lift for them off the bench on that team. I personally can see Dragic starting probably on 6 out of the top 8 teams had he been in eastern conference ... IMO

Back
Top Bottom